PDA

View Full Version : Stockpile of unplayed games - which one should I play next?

quick5057
06-18-2007, 09:47 PM
As the title says, I have several games that I bought over the course of a three months that I haven't even played yet because I'm trying to finish off the existing games on my profile. Yes, I'm an achievement whore and proud of it. :p I still have them in their original wrapper. :eek: Here's a list of unplayed games I have:

Rainbow 6 Vegas
Tonk Hawk Project 8
Command and Conquer 2
Star Trek Legacy
Tenchu Z

Which one should I play next? I can't really decide. I was thinking about Tenchu Z since the achievements look pretty easy, but I've been wanting to play R6V for a while since I bought it like three months ago. I'll probably play all of them eventually when I get bored. I just can't decide in which order. Please post which game I should play next and why. Thanks

P.S. I also rent from Gamefly, so those rented games get priority since I want to finish them quickly and return it. That's probably why I haven't touched those games yet. :(

oDD Reflex
06-19-2007, 05:40 AM
Rainbow Six is definately a must, I can't believe you'd had it sitting there for last 3 months!! You got major patience or mental issues ;) I'll let you be the judge of that though.

Lefthanded
06-19-2007, 06:13 AM
if you can handle squad tactics and being shot in the ass in multiplayer than RSV is your game :D. I myself would go with project 8 because I love the tony hawk series

PerpetualHeaven
06-19-2007, 06:28 AM
Star Trek Legacy.. just joking. That game is frustrating as hell. I would go with Rainbow Six. I personally haven't played it and I'm ashamed of that.

codedigital
06-19-2007, 11:05 AM
Rainbow.

Burn Tenchu.

bxbomber
06-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Rainbow Six:

Let me know when you get to Dante's theatre so we can weep together.

Clipse 2
06-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Rainbow Six but prepare yourself its only part one and ends with "To Be Continued" on the screen. Just warning you so you don't flip out all pissed off like I did after busting your ass to beat it.

Me™
06-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Tenchu Z look cool to Me™

smhaf1983
06-19-2007, 10:18 PM
I would have to go with rainbow six the tenchu demo was terrible and star trek well that says enough lol

Mace1982
06-19-2007, 10:35 PM
my honest suggestion to you as one rental gamer to another open them all and play them for an hour each, if after any point you do not wish to try the next game or wish to go back to a game do that, i found that with games i owned i had to be into it big time to break my rental cycle, hope this helps bud :)

I will add this on Highpass's part

CoC Mace: Highpass what you looking forward to

Highpass: "NINJA NINJA NINJA"

CoC Mace1982: ah that would be Tenchu then

Highpass: "NINJA"

Wolf
06-19-2007, 11:06 PM
The achievements for Tenchu are really easy; there's someone on my Friends List who earned 600 or so points in two days and I've never seen him play it. However, the reviews for that game are really awful. Even though I didn't think the game was terrific, Rainbow Six is your best bet, as long as you stick with Normal difficulty. Realistic is doable, for the most part, but certain levels make it next to impossible to due lack of cover. Tony Hawk games haven't been good since the Playstation was the hot system in America, and this one does its damnedest to keep the streak going. I'm not an RTS guy, so what I played with C&C didn't impress me, but I hear it's not bad overall. Haven't been bothered to actually put the Star Trek demo disc into my console.

KewlBrettC
06-19-2007, 11:21 PM
I say play Rainbow 6 Vegas. I may not like the game personally (Im not crazy... i jus like GoW too much), but anyways everyone else likes it :)

xVanished
06-20-2007, 12:06 AM
Deffinetaly R6V, but like you said, if you just wanna get some quick GC, Technu Z, would be the game.

Most Frantic
06-20-2007, 02:01 AM
Rainbow 6 gets my vote.

bplayak
06-20-2007, 02:03 AM
Just play them all :)

Illution
06-20-2007, 02:16 AM
Tony Hawk or R6V.

Tony hawk rules though.

graf1k
06-20-2007, 04:47 AM
C&C3. Burn the rest. Repeatedly.

MadDog2010
06-20-2007, 04:49 AM
Either Rainbow Six: Vegas, or Command and Conquer 3. The others that I know of are not as fun.

Will Metropolis
06-20-2007, 05:22 AM
Does Command and Conquer 2 have achievements?

quick5057
06-20-2007, 06:02 PM
my honest suggestion to you as one rental gamer to another open them all and play them for an hour each, if after any point you do not wish to try the next game or wish to go back to a game do that, i found that with games i owned i had to be into it big time to break my rental cycle, hope this helps bud :)

Thanks for the suggestion! I've thought about doing this, but my completion percentage would suffer greatly (I'm hovering around 90%). If I were to pop in all those games and only get a handful of achievements for each, it would look weird on my profile. One of my goals for this year is to keep my completion percentage above 85% which I'm currently maintaining. :woop:I still have 6 more months to go!

-----

I really should shoot myself for not playing R6V, but at the time I had played soooo many FPS that I got sick and tired of the genre. I bought F.E.A.R, Lost Planet, Prey, CoD3, and R6V all at the same time so you can imagine the boredom. Right now, I'm trying to finish up GoW which will take me forever. I only have about 1000 kills so I probably won't be getting 'Seriously...' anytime soon.

Unfortunately, my next game will probably be Tenchu Z since I'm a big fan of ninjas in general. The next game on my rental list is Pirates of the Caribean which I heard was pretty easy for points so I'll probably switch between these two for a while until I get bored or get all the points. R6V will be on the back burner once again. :(

Rammbone
06-20-2007, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the suggestion! I've thought about doing this, but my completion percentage would suffer greatly (I'm hovering around 90%). If I were to pop in all those games and only get a handful of achievements for each, it would look weird on my profile. One of my goals for this year is to keep my completion percentage above 85% which I'm currently maintaining. :woop:I still have 6 more months to go!

Hey Quick if that bothers you so much. Just open up a second gamertag to try out the games. If you like them you switch to your primary GT.