PDA

View Full Version : GOD in MP

JONBLEACH
02-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Have you seen people wearing a full suit of armour with a white sash-like thing down the middle?
Well now there are people wearing a green set of armour that resembles Riest in the 1st game, the guy who turns into giant red demon and 1-shots you at the end of the game.

People are saying that they can 1-shot every enemy with just their hands
And they also say they dont need to use health pots since they have too much health.

I have also seen people with weapons and shields that look like the crystal golems in the SP.

Does anyone else know anything about these?

Devil Sora
02-10-2011, 06:35 AM
No but that sounds like BS. . . . you get a full set of armour from the "Royal Edition" and from what I'm seeing so far its the only full set there is. . . I could be wrong but eh. . . I haven't tried out MP. If what your saying is true. . . . hahahaha fuck MP and I'll just stick to dicking around in the SP.

sedenteanimo
02-12-2011, 12:54 AM
The armor is modded, there is no legitimate way to obtain it. I have gotten into matches with people who have the black/green armor and done over 100,000 damage to them and there isn't even a dent in their health, it does not let them instantly kill you, but it does greatly increase the damage they do. As for the crystal weapons, I've only seen one guy with those and they might just be a rare item.

JONBLEACH
02-15-2011, 08:54 PM
My friend has the green/black armor and he said it gives him +30,000 to Strength & Endurance. So basically when he plays the Marsh he can kick/punch the undead and 1-shot them. And he cud be afk forever and be taking hits from them and not die.
Of course i dont know about the actual armor as he said it has the +30,000 gems into it plus its sealed with the purple gem.