PDA

View Full Version : How do i get colnol?(how many medals)?

The Outfit himself
03-30-2006, 03:26 AM
How do i get colnol?(how many medals)?

can anyone tell me?

catalin
03-30-2006, 05:46 PM
From everything I have read, it seems as if colonel is dependant on how many things you destroy in the single player campaign. I have all the medals on every level, an ace rating on every level and only LT Colonel. Someone had the same thing and they started a new game and they did most of the killing (kept the wingman in formation in a defensive formation). About halfway through the game he got the Colonel acheivement.

The Outfit himself
03-30-2006, 10:41 PM
so i have to start the game all over again?

catalin
04-01-2006, 05:45 AM
I went through the first time in the game and just tried to do the best I could. I got most of the Ace medals except for about 5 levels. I went back and got those, and got all the achievements minus the colonel. So I went back again and I played 4 missions (in not particular order, I played 2 midway missions, 1 dunkirk and paris) and then I got the colonel acheivements. I thought maybe you had to reach a certain criteria in the STATISTICS but my stats are completely random.
736 planes
1040 tanks / turrets
89 ships
And a playing time of 5:31
I'm done with it now, but I still would love to know what the requirements were.

The Outfit himself
04-02-2006, 07:15 PM
So i have to play the levels you just named? or can i just play my own 4-6 levels?

Maka
04-08-2006, 02:04 AM
Dude!, just do as many levels as you can at an "ace" rating. After completing 14 levels with an ace rating i got the achievement...

BTW Whats your gamertag?????