PDA

View Full Version : final boss problems

anomalous views
02-10-2011, 06:35 PM
:(ok so i'm pretty good at this game. but i guess not good enough. i have now tried and failed at the final boss fight sequence several times and have had little luck. it seems that i can not heal and kill the flame demons at the same time with any success. i've tried to find videos on utube but haven't found any. will sombody please advise.:(

BANNED!
02-12-2011, 02:34 AM
I just completed this game today, and I thought the final boss fight was easy. There was already a thread in this forum that gave good suggestions on how to beat the final fight. Click on the link below.

Link - Vandal Heart Foj - Purgatory stategy help (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=258104)

General advice: Anytime you get a final kill using Toroah, you convert that ice minions to then fight for you. Use this to your advantage, the more people fighting and healing for you, the easier it becomes. While I could have killed enemies with my converted ice minions, I would wait until the next round to ensure I killed them with Toroah.

Mages first: When a battle starts, attempt to kill the ice mages (they have 350 hp) first. They can cast the Healing Rain spell to heal a group of party members. If no one is in danger of dying the they can cast the ice comet spell on the fire avatars, or Divine Power to buff your partys stats.

Heal Often: Even the ice fighters (520 hp) can cast a healing spell. Constantly heal your injured characters. Try to keep them alive. You have plenty of magic points to cast spells - abuse it.

Beware of Powering Avatar: The fire avatars will sometimes begin to "power up", looking like they will explode. Stay away from the area close to them or you will die.

Fighting the Avatars: When you have enough minions fighting for you, it is really easy to beat the avatars. Surround the avatars with your fighters, while your ice mages attack with the ice comet spell from a short distance. Make sure the Divine power spell is cast, so your party can do even more damage.

Hope this helps you, or anyone else reading. Good Luck.

anomalous views
02-15-2011, 04:09 AM
Thanks... Yeah i saw the other post like 5 seconds after i posted this one. theach me to look before leaping... i mean typing