PDA

View Full Version : Why is there so many un-ranked games??

simpson10
02-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Why is there so many people playing unranked online games instead of ranked online game?

the achievements only count for online, ok maybe people dont want the acheivements but why not just play a ranked match.....

ADenton109
02-12-2011, 09:58 PM
I think the same thing, it would be a lot easier on everyone if every game was ranked. I have to get a boosting session just to get rank games because there are so few playing ranked.

NorthernZoot
02-28-2011, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I never bothered playing ranked matches at first too for two reasons:
a: Whenever I think "ranked" matches, I think that you'll get put up against people that will kick my ass... so I figured I was just out of that league (though in all honesty, I'm pretty decent at this game most days).
and b: There's almost NEVER a ranked game going on...

I mean, I'm actively looking for games... I'm even going outside of my normal "team deathmatch" comfort zone just to get some kill stats up.

If anyone wants to play some ranked matches, hit me up with a friend request. I don't care if we boost or actually play the game (actually playing is obviously more fun, but whatever floats your boat). I just want to get these mp achievements because it seems like such an easy 100% otherwise.

lovemetal423
04-04-2011, 01:58 AM
A lot of games seem to have that issue after a while. I guess it's because most games don't allow you to invite friends into a ranked match and just have to hope you pair up but with games like this where you can search and work together on joining a ranked match it's really unnecessary. Wish the ranked community was more active, i've played the training portion of the multiplayer matches with a few people while waiting for others to join and it was a blast.