PDA

View Full Version : Is Australia getting "Two Worlds II"?

Dewx Au
02-11-2011, 01:13 AM
I know we're meant to be getting it, but I've looked around the web and can't find a solid release date for Australia. Even on EBgames.com.au they don't even have it listed?!

Fl Lt Biggles
02-13-2011, 08:01 PM
U.K is the same it is ment to be the 25/02/2011 but i will beleive that when i see it as its been put back so meny times now, its becoming a joke

Gackt
02-13-2011, 08:04 PM
It came out in Europe last year, could you not just order a PAL version of the game?

daviduk2000
02-15-2011, 02:21 AM
yeah i Pre-ordered the royal edition from game. release date 9/2/11 got email pushed back to 11th
then pushed back to 20th. then 25th.

so im not holding my breath for it anymore

MasterKingz
02-16-2011, 08:34 PM
So let me get this straight

- Europe got it in 2010
- USA got it Jan 25th
- UK may get it Feb 25th
- Australia might not even get it.

So UK and Ausies are getting the shaft, while USA and the EU in which the UK is King already have it.

WTF!?

daviduk2000
02-17-2011, 09:00 AM
exactly WTF!!!. i wouldnt be so annoyed if i wasnt always fed false dates. if they just said release date TBA insted of it might come out then just wait and see.

three15
02-20-2011, 05:33 PM
GAME have pulled Two Worlds 2 from the website, i rang them and was told the game isn't going to be released now and has being dropped from all release schedules. I also heard a rumour that PC production has stopped and none will be shipped. Guess we'll wait and see but i have a feeling the UK won't be getting this game :(

WHM Aartwood
02-20-2011, 08:54 PM
GAME have pulled Two Worlds 2 from the website, i rang them and was told the game isn't going to be released now and has being dropped from all release schedules. I also heard a rumour that PC production has stopped and none will be shipped. Guess we'll wait and see but i have a feeling the UK won't be getting this game :(

gameplay have done the exact same thing, this game ain't worth such balls being messed around like this, its bloody ridiculous!

MasterKingz
02-21-2011, 12:00 AM
Two Worlds 2 is now not listed on GAME UK or GAME Australia, it is still up on Gamestation but probably not for much longer.

What could be soo bad that it is released in Europe and America but not Britain and Australia?

benebrius
02-21-2011, 03:27 AM
Just bought Two Worlds 2 PAL version off Ebay. Doesn't looka s though Games stores will be stocking it. I heard rumours that because the first game sucked so bad, they arent expecting it to sell at all.

H2O
02-21-2011, 01:35 PM
:(

If game cancels my preorder they'd better give me my 30 of redeemed reward points back! :mad:

WHM Aartwood
02-21-2011, 03:43 PM
spoke to game in Carmarthen (wales) today, they said as far as they know, two worlds 2 IS being released friday, and they have no reason to believe otherwise. However, after some internet trawling i have found several sources saying it now pushed back to 18th of march, and other sources saying it's still friday, but topware have allegedly blacklisted many websites from selling it due to bad reviews. All of this is all allegation, so guess we will have to wait till around wednesday when most retailers send out their pre orders to know for definite :mad:

three15
02-21-2011, 09:25 PM
Well a little more digging would suggest it won't be released in any stores in the UK fullstop. Topware have just opened an Amazon shop and have it listed for 50, so it would seem this is the only way to buy and at double the price most were going to buy it for.

As for ShopTo, i don't think they have any inside info with the March 18th date, they just want to keep the preorders live just in case but i'm fairly sure we won't see this on the shelves in the UK and presumably Aus too.

MasterKingz
02-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Its gone from GameStation now too, ashfvedhfvebfmotherfuckingkjwlbabfabKAMEHAMEHA!

I actually wanted this game WTF!?

WHM Aartwood
02-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Confirmed! Its a amazon exclusive in the uk, and will not be availiable in any other uk retailer from the first of march.

daviduk2000
02-23-2011, 10:33 PM
Gutted got an email from game today.

Dear Customer

Thank you for preordering Two Worlds 2 from GAME.co.uk.

Unfortunately we will not be stocking this game so your preorder has now been cancelled. No money will be taken from your account.

We are really sorry for any disappointment but as a gesture of goodwill we would like to give you a 5 voucher code valid against a 30 spend in one transaction.

on a plus side i got 5 off :)

XPsycho BearX
04-11-2011, 04:35 PM
ok here are the facts fellas,Amazon has signed an exlcusive contract with the company so that they could stop stores outside US from getting it and now theyre posting the game to everywhere expect...can you guess?...Australia,claiming they wont post internationally now the only way for aussies to get said game is to wait for a copy to appear magically on ebay from somewhere within the UK or to just not get the game at all or if you can find a 3rd wheel online company that will sell it. so congratulations Jeff Bezos you have the money but you can also be taken to the high courts for an unfair trade lawsuit so now we just need to wait and see if any of those bigott american company or government officials see this and decide they dont like what hes doing.

ZZak
04-12-2011, 08:31 PM
So the game will be on Amazon? UK?

MAGICKAL MYSTIC
04-14-2011, 06:07 PM
I don't know what all the to do is about. I HAVE been playing with people from Australia for at least a month now and they say they got the game from store shelves right there.

Hardkore Man
08-16-2011, 10:19 AM
I am Australian. I brought the game from a game store that orders some stock from the uk, so we can get it but there is no DLC for the australian marketplace/store :(