PDA

View Full Version : Looks Decent.

sirmix69
02-12-2011, 12:09 AM
So this game actually looks decent for a Family Party Game. Hopefully it follows Through.

BlandYoshi
02-21-2011, 02:20 AM
If nothing else it might be an easy 1000G

Sampson
02-24-2011, 09:35 PM
Can always count on these kinds of games to be easy 1000:gsicon: :p

paraffin
03-04-2011, 12:36 AM
After the pleasant surpise Rango was, I wonder if another kid's game will give an entertaining (& GS productive) few hours. Looking forward to this.

Thorpe
04-02-2011, 10:10 PM
^ I really liked playing Rango. Didn't feel bored halfway through like a lot of movie tie-in titles.

Hopefully Rio is fun.

xbfrittsox360
04-03-2011, 06:01 PM
How is this game & movie associated with Angry Birds? I can't seem to figure it out. Are the characters in the game & movie from Angry Birds or did they just make a special Angry Birds Rio game to help promote the movie?

DarkReign2021
04-04-2011, 10:18 PM
How is this game & movie associated with Angry Birds? I can't seem to figure it out. Are the characters in the game & movie from Angry Birds or did they just make a special Angry Birds Rio game to help promote the movie?

The latter answer. It's just a promotion. Not a bad idea though. What better way to advertise an animated movie about birds than to combine it with the flawless Angry Birds concept.

Speaking of which, where is my Angry birds for XBLA? I have a Kinect and I'm ready to play!

Painkiller Q8
04-08-2011, 09:15 PM
If nothing else it might be an easy 1000G

I don't think so.. go read the damn annoying achievements list !!!! :uzi:

THE NICK1987
04-09-2011, 07:59 AM
Achievements aren't too bad, played about an hour so far and have 495G, pretty simple with 4 pads too ;)

Think of viva piņata: party animals but with out the racing in-between mini games!

antoniosbandana
04-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Achievements aren't too bad, played about an hour so far and have 495G, pretty simple with 4 pads too ;)

Think of viva piņata: party animals but with out the racing in-between mini games!

495gs in one hour? wow.

does it seem you're going to be required to have another actual person playing with you to get the 1k, or not?

TanyaSpace
04-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Just completed Story mode and a ton of the achievements didnīt unlock even though I came first in ALL the minigames.
NOT happy :-/

DubNut86
04-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Just completed Story mode and a ton of the achievements didnīt unlock even though I came first in ALL the minigames.

Same here, done the story twice now. Winning all events and no achievement.

THE NICK1987
04-09-2011, 06:14 PM
495gs in one hour? wow.

does it seem you're going to be required to have another actual person playing with you to get the 1k, or not?
Not at all, as long as you can manage 4 pads easily it's no problem what so ever, you can do it all against the AI without too much trouble, I just like to makes things quicker and easier!! Weffalump already got the full 1k on the day of release.

Could be done in under 5 hours!!!!!!

TanyaSpace
04-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Same here, done the story twice now. Winning all events and no achievement.

You have unlocked most of the achievements though.
I didnīt even get most of the "complete this and that section" and the "win all minigames in this section" achievements.
:-(

Does anyone know what the problem could be? Guess itīs just glitchy?!
Either way, VERY annoying when achievements donīt unlock when they should.

jpg30
04-09-2011, 09:53 PM

playing all moose games achievement unlocked after i played games in the other modes on the main menu screen, it unlocked after some games i played on carnival mode and the dance mode, not all the games are just in the story, play all the different modes first.

TanyaSpace
04-09-2011, 11:43 PM
playing all moose games achievement unlocked after i played games in the other modes on the main menu screen, it unlocked after some games i played on carnival mode and the dance mode, not all the games are just in the story, play all the different modes first.

Thanks, will try that :)
But shouldnīt the come first in all games in story mode achievement have unlocked after I finished story mode? That has to be glitched...

jpg30
04-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Thanks, will try that :)
But shouldnīt the come first in all games in story mode achievement have unlocked after I finished story mode? That has to be glitched...

mmm, not sure about that one maybe there's a reason for it.

as for the mini games u can play them each by using party mode, for the achievements u can select 1 game if u want and win it, same for the quiz ones in party mode, there's no timer so u can use google for the answer before u select the answer.

i did most of the mini games via party mode.