PDA

View Full Version : Episode Achievements in Co Op thread

Rooster752
02-12-2011, 06:16 AM
If my friend and I play a few levels a night, picking up on the level we left off on each night, will we get the episode achievements? I know the description says in co-op or single, but there seems to be no way of saving a MP game and it doesn't really seem to "see" that we're finishing a level. I was just making sure we didn't have to beat it all in one session or do anything special.

kierons316
02-17-2011, 01:34 PM
If my friend and I play a few levels a night, picking up on the level we left off on each night, will we get the episode achievements? I know the description says in co-op or single, but there seems to be no way of saving a MP game and it doesn't really seem to "see" that we're finishing a level. I was just making sure we didn't have to beat it all in one session or do anything special.

I've still to do a few levels on co op but it's been letting us pick any point in the game to start from, any episode, any level. When ever we play it we normally start from the first level of the episode we were on. Doesn't take too long in co op.

I assume you have to do all the levels of each episode to get the achievements, unless the game isn't that clever & will pop the reward just by completeing the last level of each episode.