PDA

View Full Version : Which game should i buy?

brennan4ever
06-19-2007, 03:40 PM
now i have a choice, my friend is try to sell most of his 360 games cause recently his hopper broke on his paintball gun and instead of geting the same1 back hes gonna upgrade to a one worth £120 so he is trying to sell these 2 games to me £15 each condmened (sorry if i didnt spell it right) and hitman blood money and i was thining nice 1 yes 2 cheap 360 games so as im getting my muny ready my mum walks in and we have this big arguement over me buying these games since she says i spend to much time on it and that im a nerd and etc... so we finally settled on arragement that i buy 1 of the games...so here is my question to u wih 1 should i pick?
also if u could include a couple of reasons why i should pick that game it would be great!

Shaaady Souljah
06-19-2007, 03:43 PM
condemned.
because you sound like a bitch and a momma's boy, and will benefit from having the shit scared out of you ;)

nah, im just playing... but i would probably say condemned is more fun. but i am a firstperson fan and i loved it when i played cuz it was the first 360 game i played. honestly, both are good choices.

angry
06-19-2007, 03:46 PM
I would go for Condemned m8 ass it is a far better story line than hitman blood money. Also teh achievments are so easy to get far more easier to get than hitman. I have played both games and i must admit i loved Condemned way much more than i did hitman. I hope you make the right decission m8. ;)

ThrillKillBill
06-19-2007, 03:50 PM
of the two choices Condemned is by far the better. It has a great story, good combat and be prepared to be scared occasionally the way Resident Evil games were suppose to;)

Me™
06-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Condemned fo sho

codedigital
06-19-2007, 03:59 PM
I have to join the consensus. I loved Condemned. Buy that one.

Story was great....suspense was great...gameplay was great. Just an all around great game.

brennan4ever
06-19-2007, 03:59 PM
looks like its swaying me in the way of condemed thanks for the quik replies please keep them coming.

InSoMnIaC_190
06-19-2007, 08:28 PM
I say Condemned but rent Hitman Blood Money. Both are awesome games IMO.

NintenJoe
06-20-2007, 02:58 PM
I would say condemned. I've never tried it myself, but I've heard about it and seen it before, and it looks like an awesome. Hitman Blood Money is a good game too, but I haven't played that either. I actually only have 2 games for my 360:D

I agree with insomnic basically.

Pieface
06-20-2007, 04:05 PM
I would say Condemned, it just is a completely different FPS and it actually gets freaky. Also its more fun, I own both and I played Condemned more.

Most Frantic
06-20-2007, 08:17 PM
I would buy them both then hide one.