PDA

View Full Version : @ : ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com

JONBLEACH
02-13-2011, 02:15 AM
Hey you said u used the online guide for the locations, where exactly is that.
I used the ones on Gamepressure for all the sections
Then i also used the German map posted on here as a link

I went from Hole 1 - 12 which were the white marked ones
Some of the holes counted and others didnt
I double checked the maps and i have all of them but i am still at 24

Does the Desecrated Shrine cave thing count towards it?
Cuz someone said u needed to kill Sythe to get that but she is alive and well.

ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com
02-13-2011, 02:57 AM
go to http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/ go all the way two the bottom of the guide for detailed maps. i didnt do the shrine. there is 1 cave before final castle.

JONBLEACH
02-13-2011, 04:43 PM
ya see i used those detailed maps near the bottom and went to all the BLUE circles because those are caves/undergrounds and im still at 24/25 so there must be a cave not on that map?

Frankie Godskin
02-13-2011, 06:54 PM
ya see i used those detailed maps near the bottom and went to all the BLUE circles because those are caves/undergrounds and im still at 24/25 so there must be a cave not on that map? Yup.

I used the German guide and had 21/25. I said to myself, "Maybe I should look at the original map and see if there are dungeons which I can't see on the German map?" There were. Using the regular map, I got up to 24/25. Then a thread here got me the last one.

JONBLEACH
02-14-2011, 07:58 PM
Yup.

I used the German guide and had 21/25. I said to myself, "Maybe I should look at the original map and see if there are dungeons which I can't see on the German map?" There were. Using the regular map, I got up to 24/25. Then a thread here got me the last one.

So ur saying you used the Gamepressure maps to get to 24, but wat was the last one not marked that u needed? Maybe i need that one too