A glitch that may help you on Rainbow six legend

oneyedNewb

Okay im not sure if this has been fixed so if you get an update make sure you don't accept it...

1> start a new campain from scratch

2> make sure it's on normal difficulty

3> get as far as you can on the normal dificulty

4> once you have got far enough say dam: countdown

5> quit the game and reload checkpoint...

you only need to do the last part of the level

to unlock the acheivement.

note: you must not quit out of the game, you must get to that bit

before quitting.

please post back if it works... it should do cause it worked for me.

:) hope i helped

Its worth trying!

It has been long time ago, but what level is Countdown? the last one right?

Yup that's the last part of the very last level.

, do you have to change the difficulty to realistic? and

can you not just select the countdown level? rather then playing through the whole game???

No, Once you reach the final part, just quit then reload the checkpoint ;)

make sure it's on realistic before completing

So tonight I should be on Countdown if I play single player, so how do i change the Diff to Realistic? Because I dont see it unless i start a new game. And my understanding is that I play the game thru normal, once on Countdown I quit, then click reload last checkpoint? Because I have done that but I don't see where to change the difficulty. As soon as I get help with this I will have 2 ppl trying so it will be confirmed.

Thank You

Honestly i hope there are no glitches that make Rainbow Six Legend easier :( It's my most proud LEGIT acheivement, it took me 4 days of non stop playing basically to get it

Same here, only mine was more like a month of playing it here and there. But, I still feel great accomplishment with it. At least I will always know mine was done the right way ;)

this guyz a cornball :uzi:(die) if anyone tryed this fools trick your a cornball to :uzi:(die) this trick doesnt work and as for turning it to hard :confused: doesnt get u the points bcuz u have to do everymap on hard not just countdown if that waz the case any lazy person can go to sence select pick countdown play the map on hard points. do what i did play the game legit earn strips loser :uzi:(die)

• 3 weeks later...

i was for want to do for this but has to not have to try it have i do to get achivments 4 it for cuz it wuz wack!!!

Sorry.

Just felt like posting exactly like zonie and oneeye.

make your damn posts at least a little bit understandable, PLEASE!!!:drunk

• 3 weeks later...