PDA

View Full Version : Who else 1k'd both Two Worlds games?

Frankie Godskin
02-13-2011, 07:00 PM
I didn't understand the hate for the first one, as I played through it twice--once after the patch so I could get from 930/1000 to 1k. I thought it was a lot of fun.

The improvements here were welcome, and I hope they have the budget & time to polish the next installment.

All in all, glitches aside, I thought these were a fun 2,000 Gamerscore and I don't regret paying full price to buy the games when they came out.

Gackt
02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
I recently finished Two Worlds 2 1000/1000 but overall I didn't like it as much as the first game. Which now that you mention it I think I will rent it and get that last achievement :D

TheSecondLetter
02-13-2011, 08:04 PM
I 1K'd the first one and am playing the pointless online portion of TW2 to 1K it as I'm typing this...

I hold TW as one of my favorite RPGs of all time. TW2 is good, but I don't like it as much as the first. They made some really good changes, but then also changed some of the things that were good about the first (Controls, Combat Engine, Exploration) to the game's detriment.

Des
02-14-2011, 03:28 PM
I'll 1k two worlds 2 as long as the find all locations achievement is no longer in there...QQ only thing keeping me from 1k in the first one.

JONBLEACH
02-14-2011, 08:11 PM
My friend bought the 1st game from a Pawn shop and brought it over to my house, i started playing it and i couldnt stop exploring, I was like level 5 and i went so far that i came accross the Wyvrn(small dragon things) and they 1-shotted me.
Anyways before i started my 1st playthru the game must have already had the update for what i later found out was for the glitched locations. Anyways i ended up borrowing it from another friend to get to 1000.

I didnt use the map for all locations, i ran on foot clearing all the black away.
1000/1000 for TW1 clocked me in at 40 hours.
It was epicly fun game, i even ended up playing it for my other account and got 800+
Then i played it for my friend and got him over 800+

And now for TW2, im at 960 on my 1st playthru clocked at 27 hours.
I managed to fail Execution so I couldnt finish Thieves 90/100.
I used German & Gamepressure Maps and im still at 24/25 Dungeons.

So i made a 2nd playthrough on TW2 so i can get the Thieves.
Im also recording every cave i come accross, checking if it counts towards the achievement. Im at 6/25 so far.

Infinite Wizard
02-20-2011, 01:27 AM
I liked the first game very much and also am liking this one so far.

oblivionspawn07
02-22-2011, 03:11 PM
I would have 1000 in the first one but mine glitched on me so I couldn't find one last location and I couldn't obtain one last skill. I have to restart the game and do everything over, which sucks. I hated the first one before the patch, but after the patch I played enough to get into it and I loved it. I spent a lot of time playing it. The hate for it is pretty unreasonable.

Zima
02-22-2011, 11:51 PM
Does Two Worlds II have any Import features from completing the original Two Worlds?

JONBLEACH
02-23-2011, 02:30 AM
Does Two Worlds II have any Import features from completing the original Two Worlds?

nope it doesnt and i finally 1k'd both games for a total of 58 hours spent combined

ElektroDragon
02-25-2011, 08:03 AM
I will, very soon. I'm very close right now. Two Worlds II will be a cakewalk to the rest. The hard one will be my last remaining Two World 1 achievement... find all locations. :eek::eek::eek:

Tussell
02-25-2011, 08:26 AM
The last time I played the game, it was so laggy, I couldn't even enjoy it. I bought it for $2 though, so I can't complain too much! I'll have to go back to it sometime soon, but right now I'm going to run through Bioshock, then restart Assassins Creed and play that through to beat it.

Extra Saucy
02-25-2011, 06:14 PM
I will 1K both for sure. Haven't started this one just yet, but I really enjoyed completed TW1. I dismissed it for horrible reviews and then when I saw it for 5 bucks on amazon I figured what the hell.

I would have 1000 in the first one but mine glitched on me so I couldn't find one last location and I couldn't obtain one last skill. I have to restart the game and do everything over, which sucks. I hated the first one before the patch, but after the patch I played enough to get into it and I loved it. I spent a lot of time playing it. The hate for it is pretty unreasonable.

Summoning is classic, nice picture man. Not often, even in Black Metal communities, do I find fans of them.