PDA

View Full Version : Speed Run AND Chatty Mouth in 1 go :)

Asturgis
02-13-2011, 08:56 PM
Got it in around 4:20, didnt get chatty mouth though, is it stackable with another playthrough?

I just started the game, but I have a good experience of this kind of things.

I'm sure, sadly, that it doesn't stack :(

My advice ? Follow a guide (gamepressure, the best site for all RPG's) and stray from it for the first 2 Chapters. You will finish Chapter 2 at the 2 hours mark if you click and read and watch everything, re-read and watch stuff you watched and read on Chapter 1 during Chapter 2, sometimes Sam's comments will change, visit all places AND don't forget to comment on everything you have in your inventory with A. Free comments !

By the end of Chapter 2, you will have at least a third of all dialogs needed (I counted in my diary, and not all dialogs period, since there are way more than 1K) start your speed run (you can still make it since people can do all of it in 3 hours and you already have done 2 long chapters). Play ASAP but don't get scared to check everything that is actually in front of you, on your path, like statues or paintings that will only take seconds.

You WILL get your speed run (when you do badly, reload last save) and maybe your Chatty Chatty Mouth. If not, make a save at the beginning of Chapter 7 or 8 and do the same as the first 2 chapters : check everything and take your sweet time. You WILL get it before the end of the game.

Taking your time during 2 chapters and replaying 1 or 2 beats playing through 2 full playthroughs :)

HATRID
03-12-2011, 03:54 PM
good advice man, i just got the 1k in 1 walkthrough.
i recieved the chatty mouth achieve about 20 percent through chapter 8.
finished the walkthrough in just over 4:30 hours.
cheers

xEndriux
06-20-2011, 10:53 PM
can you skip pressing A or you have to read everything ?

Corrupt.
08-20-2011, 12:59 AM
I ended up doing 3 playthroughs, one for chatty mouth, one speed run and one for all secrets. :rolleyes: