PDA

View Full Version : Another letdown?

Andreas_loel
02-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Seeing some of the latest info about the game kinda makes me sad

"-The campaign/story mode will pit you as a named character who serves as an archetype for one of the game's classes.
-Co-op consists of another player picking-up the role as a follower or companion and/or creating a generic character in one of the game's classes (the only hint of some customization or choice).
-Combat (as previously mentioned) consists of killing enemies and filling up "orbs" which power attacks and skills thus permitting incredible abilities and yielding many different effects.
-1st player drives the story and all the dialogue, you will play a individual's story."

Hopefully Blizzard releases Diablo 3 on the 360, i might hate the pc versions of the Diablo series but atleast they dont fuck up as much as everyone else does.

Simply what i want is this
Boss fights which requires teamwork
Being able to have a Healer class playable
4 player or more coop
Lots of loot
A somewhat high lvl cap lets say 50-100 somewhere there
Talent trees
4-5 Different classes, mainly thinking Tank-Healer/support class-Close combat dps-Ranged dps-Magical dps
(Yes i did play world of warcraft)
Gear gemming/socketing items
Crafting
Players can bring their real character into your game, no henchman bullshit
Epic gear sets
Quests
A legendary weapon thats hard to obtain for Each class/Specc

Atleast 3-4 Difficulty settings, so lets say you and your friends have played on difficulty D which is the lowest and you are just steamrolling the bosses and shit and picking up gear that doesnt amaze you anymore, now you think you are ready to kick it up a notch and meet bosses that requires more strategy besides just Tank&Spank nuking

So you have steamrolled this boss called Grarwgraw due to knowing that he does fuck all on the D difficulty and you step it up and go to C difficulty and suddenly he does more Damage and have more HP + He also got some new Attack/aoe that he does

Two worlds 2 got somethings right but still lacks content, 6 chapters isnt enough they should release like a Castle/Temple dlc with 5-10 more bosses and focus it on teamwork

Sacred 2 also made alot of things good, like the loot/lvling/gearsets. But it didnt require much on teamwork, the right specced class could steamroll pretty much everything (hai2uBFGSera)

Too Human had Legendary weapons and gearsets + Talent trees, but only 4-5 maps? GTFO

Im just one of those people that likes killing bosses and having fun with friends, but why is there i can rarely have it with more then 1 of them on my xbox?

sandis56
02-16-2011, 07:15 PM
I think, all can change

Andreas_loel
02-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Noticed last night that the game has 1-4 listed for online play, but that still gonna suck if they cant bring their own characters into my world. The choice between lvling up their own character or lvling some randomized henchman = kinda obvious

Perax
03-11-2011, 11:03 AM

"-The campaign/story mode will pit you as a named character who serves as an archetype for one of the game's classes.
-Co-op consists of another player picking-up the role as a follower or companion and/or creating a generic character in one of the game's classes (the only hint of some customization or choice).
-Combat (as previously mentioned) consists of killing enemies and filling up "orbs" which power attacks and skills thus permitting incredible abilities and yielding many different effects.
-1st player drives the story and all the dialogue, you will play a individual's story."

And its said to only being 2 player :(

I mean how fucking hard is it to realize that we want 4 player coop games? Too Human was also said to have 4 players but was stripped down to 2, its just fucking sad.

Hopefully Blizzard releases Diablo 3 on the 360, i might hate the pc versions of the Diablo series but atleast they dont fuck up as much as everyone else does.

4 player or more coop
Lots of loot
Talent trees
4-5 Different classes, mainly thinking Tank-Healer/support class-Close combat dps-Ranged dps-Magical dps
(Yes i did play world of warcraft for 5 years)
Crafting
Epic gear sets
Quests

Atleast 3-4 Difficulty settings, so lets say you and your friends have played on difficulty D which is the lowest and you are just steamrolling the bosses and shit and picking up gear that doesnt amaze you anymore, now you think you are ready to kick it up a notch and meet bosses that requires more strategy besides just Tank&Spank nuking

So you have steamrolled this boss called Grarwgraw due to knowing that he does fuck all on the D difficulty and you step it up and go to C difficulty and suddenly he does more Damage and have more HP + He also got some new Attack/aoe that he does

Two worlds 2 got somethings right but still lacks content, 6 chapters isnt enough they should release like a Castle/Temple dlc with 5-10 more bosses and focus it on teamwork

Sacred 2 also made alot of things good, like the loot/lvling/gearsets. But it didnt require much on teamwork, the right specced class could steamroll pretty much everything (hai2uBFGSera)

Too Human had Legendary weapons and gearsets + Talent trees, but only 4-5 maps? GTFO

Im just one of those people that likes killing bosses and having fun with friends, but why is there i can rarely have it with more then 1 of them on my xbox?

That's exactly what i'm looking for, from ages.

dasheq
03-12-2011, 06:22 PM
So am I, a MMORPG type of gameplay just for me and my friends, the bad thing is I would get addicted and lose hours and hours of my life D:

Andreas_loel
03-29-2011, 08:14 PM
Well check out the Indie game Avatar adventure it got 1-16 player mp :) you can group up and shit it kinda plays like an old school mmo but its not really that thanks to the 16 player limit.

Its 240 msp aswell and its not bad really, it do lack achievement which is why i tend to not buy indiegames at all :/

Phantom-Phive
04-05-2011, 03:17 PM

And its said to only being 2 player :(

I mean how fucking hard is it to realize that we want 4 player coop games? Too Human was also said to have 4 players but was stripped down to 2, its just fucking sad.

4 player or more coop
Lots of loot
Talent trees
(Yes i did play world of warcraft for 5 years)
Crafting
Epic gear sets
Quests

Well said! I agree 110%. Its a shame gaming companies haven't got this right by now.

GreyTemplar
04-24-2011, 03:56 PM
What upsets me about this game is that it looks like its following the PSP formula of DS:ToA for this game... which worked for the psp.

We are talking about PC/Console here and... well it looks like it wont even compare to DS1&2 (both epic and awesome games. I wish MORE H&S RPGs were like that) I"m not holding my breath and might not even play it...

MaximumBrofist
04-25-2011, 01:49 PM
@OP There seems to be some misinformation (and assumptions) at how gameplay actually works in this game. Teamplay IS needed for bosses by the way and you can do some unique combos with it.

I'm going to quote the Lead Designer here:

First, lemme explain Stances/Modes. Each character has two offensive stances or modes, plus Defensive Mode, which is a mixture of blocking ala Ninja Gaiden or God of War, plus a shift state for your ability buttons.

Each character's stances or modes are completely different, and their abilities are also completely unique. No sharing. For example, Lucas has a Sword and Shield and Two-Handed Sword stance, and Anjali can shift between Human Form and Fire Form.

Your offensive Stances are a toggle, so for Lucas you just tap the Stance Switch button to change between using a Sword and Shield or a Two-Handed Sword. When you toggle your offensive stance, your X, Y and B buttons (on 360) change to abilities in that Stance - you have unique abilities in each stance. You also have a different basic attack combo in each stance.

When you hold down Block, you also enter Defensive Mode, and your Abilities are swapped for Defensive Abilities. Again, these are unique and class-specific, but they are always 30 second buffs - so heals, damage buffs, etc.

Given that context, I'll explain progression.

Each character has 3 progression "paths":

* Abilities - There are 9 abilities each character will learn over the course of the game. These are split up into 3 tiers. There are a few ability points scattered through the early and middle levels, and three ability tiers, but you DO earn enough ability points to buy each ability over the course of the game - the main customization here is what order you want to buy things in. However, the abilities themselves can be further customized to do pretty different things based on the Proficiencies you purchase for them.

* Proficiencies - Every ability has two different proficiencies you can buy for it. You can spend up to 5 points in a given ability, split between the two proficiencies however you want. The proficiencies can pretty radically alter how you use an ability - for instance, Anjali has a placed AoE ability called "Aura of Immolation" in Fire Form.

By default, the Ability is just a light damage AoE. The first proficiency, Fiery Presence, increases the damage output by 10% per rank. The second, Cauterize, causes it to heal any friendlies in addition to dealing damage. So, you can either choose to turn it into a deadly AoE of... death, or use it as a nice healing option - which is especially fun to give to your AI companion or to use in co-op with your buddy.

So proficiencies actually pretty substantially change what you use the abilities for, and the fact that you can only spend 5 points and can't max out any ability means that you have to make some tough choices. You'll want to spend your Proficiencies in a way that best matches your playstyle.

* Talents -Each character has 9 Talents, with 5 ranks per Talent. These are passive improvements to the character that work across all of their abilities, or across multiple abilities. You only earn 30 talent points throughout the game, so you have to also make some tough decisions here, and buy talents that synergize well with your play style.

On top of all of that you also earn Deeds (which are permanent stat rewards) for completing certain objectives within the game, or making certain decisions, and of course you have gear which is a major form of both character advancement and customization. I'm actually really happy with the amount of RPG depth we were able to cram into it for an ARPG.

# There are no health potions. Health regeneration is handled via Defensive Abilities (each character has a heal-over-time defensive ability with customizable secondary effects) and health orbs dropped from enemies, sort of like God of War.

# You can block and/or dodge pretty much everything in the game. There are definitely some things that are not blockable, but they tend to be things like a Cyclops bringing the hurt with a giant hammer - i.e. pretty obvious. However, dodging works about 99% of the time to avoid things, but it's VERY hard to avoid everything, so you need to time your dodges well to avoid getting pinged by things in between dodges.

# Not only is it possible to do a 'perfect run', we even have some achievements that revolve around getting perfect (or near-perfect) runs.

# In the hardest difficulty mode, Hardcore, you absolutely HAVE to avoid as much damage as humanly possible, which makes the game very difficult but very fun if you like intense action combat. Playing through on Hardcore I definitely had some Demons' Souls-esque moments fighting some of the tougher bosses in the game. Of course, if you play on the other difficulty modes, it's nowhere near that hard, but that's why they're not Hardcore

Here's the full shpiel:

Power orbs are built by 1) taking damage 2) blocking damage 3) using special abilities.

You can spend power orbs in 3 ways:

1) Using an empowered attack. On 360, for instance, RT+A will do a special attack that drains a power orb and is generally very powerful, and knocks enemies down.
2) Using an empowered ability. If you hold RT + <special ability button> it will do an empowered version of that special. But, in order to do that, you first have to Master the ability by using it a number of times. Once you've mastered the ability, you can use the empowered version of it. Some of the empowered versions are just beefed up versions of the base ability (For instance, Empowered Shield Pummel for Lucas knocks down a group of enemies in a cone in front of him vs. standard Shield Pummel, which only knocks down one). But, some are extra special. For instance, Anjali's empowered Summon Jackal detonates her Jackal in an AoE explosion that deals heavy damage and knocks down.
3) Using a defensive ability. All defensive abilities cost 1 power orb and are buffs that last 30 seconds. If you master a defensive ability, you earn the empowered version (like with standard abilities). If you empower a defensive ability, it costs 2 power orbs and the buff is applied to the whole party. Yes, this means that a full party can stack their defensives on top of each other. Yes, that is a fun thing to do in co-op

Tyger7
04-27-2011, 02:48 AM
Straight from DungeonSiege.com...

Use a large variety of weapons, special moves & magic
Lots of LOOT
Multiplayer: Up to 4 players online
Co-op play (one in each class)

Jump in/Jump out Multiplayer
Player's actions impact the story and environment
Dynamic story based on your character's actions
You should really research more before spouting random untrue things about a game that's not even out yet. Once the game is released you can complain. What you're essentially looking for is an MMORPG which is not what this is. There are tons out there, just not really any for the console. You'll have to look to the PC. Since this is for a console, they are a little more limited. Also, since there is tons of loot in the game, of course there will be rare items/weapons.

Obsidian Entertainment really know how to make RPG style games.

http://games.ign.com/objects/608/608568.html

Look at that resume! They shouldn't disappoint.

The Pants Party
04-27-2011, 04:33 PM
Well his main complaint is actually quite valid. The "co-op" in this is like Fable 2, where the host is the hero and controls everything, with everyone else simply being "henchman" playing as the other characters. You do not get any experience or loot to transfer back to your main game to use in single player or other co-op games. So unless you're host, there's really no point to playing co-op, especially if you're going for all the level 20 character achievements or things of that nature.

I had this pre-ordered and just canceled it. I'll no doubt play it eventually, but not going to bother getting my friends in on it. EDF is out two weeks later anyway.

Andreas_loel
04-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Straight from DungeonSiege.com...

Use a large variety of weapons, special moves & magic
Lots of LOOT
Multiplayer: Up to 4 players online

Co-op play (one in each class)

Jump in/Jump out Multiplayer
Player's actions impact the story and environment
Dynamic story based on your character's actions
You should really research more before spouting random untrue things about a game that's not even out yet. Once the game is released you can complain. What you're essentially looking for is an MMORPG which is not what this is. There are tons out there, just not really any for the console. You'll have to look to the PC. Since this is for a console, they are a little more limited. Also, since there is tons of loot in the game, of course there will be rare items/weapons.

Obsidian Entertainment really know how to make RPG style games.

http://games.ign.com/objects/608/608568.html

Look at that resume! They shouldn't disappoint.

Right. Now i can adress this and explain what i wrote to you in that private message.

Just like Pants said im pissed first and foremost by the henchman bullshit, people want to play their own hard lvled character not be some kind of noface bullshit character that doesnt make sense. Come grind for me? yea that will be fun

When i posted that message it still said 1-2 players when you checked it up on xbox live.

My decisions impact the story? Whats the story in Torchlight? Whats the story in Sacred? Well they are quite frankly shite and somewhat uninteresting, are the games bad? No! Torchlight lacked coop thou

I dont research? ever since i preordered my first game x amount of years ago i spend days looking for info trying to soak up everything. Shit i even checked what preorders you got from ordering from Amazon and believe me ive never used Amazon

Console games doesnt have to be limited because quite frankly the people that love these kind of lootfest games dont go for looks first and foremost.
Sure some features might be cut but when you dont even get half of what i wrote on that list it pisses me off.

You also told me to go look on the pc, im not a pcgamer ive never been but i did spend 5 years on World of warcraft. Now i dont want that because MMORPGs are bad for my health. Im the type that sits up for 30+ hours grinding because my off button is broken.

And also like i said in the message: Their 360 release list is not impressive, the pc one might be but their 360 games? no just no. You can quite easily see it just by looking at how they handle coop in a A-rpg...

Most people will probably say something like "Diablo3/Torchlight2 will be released when?" after playing Dungeon siege 3.

And yea i will buy this on release, why? because im fucking starving for RPG“s with coop.

D4RKXPOW3R
04-28-2011, 06:10 PM

Then you need to get Castlevania HoD next week when its half off, including all the DLC stages. Its 6 player coop with tons and tons of loot and boss grinding. Only other game on 360 that I spent this much time loot grinding, was Sacred 2.

Andreas_loel
04-28-2011, 07:43 PM
Then you need to get Castlevania HoD next week when its half off, including all the DLC stages. Its 6 player coop with tons and tons of loot and boss grinding. Only other game on 360 that I spent this much time loot grinding, was Sacred 2.

Bought that on release, why does every person assume im some kind of retard? You think i would be this annoyed if i had so many great games to play?
Castlevania HD was fun until you realized all shit was pointless with dual op weapons (forgot name) And no skill points and no lvling = boooooooooring

Might aswell give the list now when xbox.com is working

CastlevaniaHD 200/200
Torchlight 200/200
Two worlds 2 985/1000
Kuf: Circle of doom 630/1000
Sacred 2 1000/1000
Both deathspank 100%
Arkadian warriors 200/200
Too Human 950/1000

You know any other Rpgs with coop.....

D4RKXPOW3R
04-29-2011, 02:57 AM
You know any other Rpgs with coop.....

Nothing along the lines of Torchlight or Sacred 2. Only other coop RPG I can think of, comes out next week on XBLA...Moon Diver. :woop:

Andreas_loel
04-29-2011, 10:49 AM
Nothing along the lines of Torchlight or Sacred 2. Only other coop RPG I can think of, comes out next week on XBLA...Moon Diver. :woop:

:o then maybe that can keep me happy until Daggerdale comes and then Dungeon siege 3

The Pants Party
04-29-2011, 12:11 PM
I'd be hard-pressed to call Moon Diver an RPG. It's basically a beat'em-up with a powers upgrade system. One RPG element does not an RPG make. :p

Andreas_loel
04-29-2011, 12:31 PM
I'd be hard-pressed to call Moon Diver an RPG. It's basically a beat'em-up with a powers upgrade system. One RPG element does not an RPG make. :p

Judging from the screens im still not sure about it tbh, i prefer my standards over something that looks like Mecha robots and such.

It seems i focused too much on the bad things about the game, they have stuff i like in the game. Its just their choices isnt what i would choose personally but its their game not mine.

I like the inventory settings, i like how the loot looks. But there is so many more games that offers those things but they lack the coop.

The achievement list got me a bit hyped they got that one right, i would prefer a mix between like Lost Planet 2 and this time consuming grind fests = <3

MaximumBrofist
04-29-2011, 12:55 PM
Well his main complaint is actually quite valid. The "co-op" in this is like Fable 2, where the host is the hero and controls everything, with everyone else simply being "henchman" playing as the other characters. You do not get any experience or loot to transfer back to your main game to use in single player or other co-op games. So unless you're host, there's really no point to playing co-op, especially if you're going for all the level 20 character achievements or things of that nature.

I had this pre-ordered and just canceled it. I'll no doubt play it eventually, but not going to bother getting my friends in on it. EDF is out two weeks later anyway.

Achievments are something you get too.

Andreas_loel
04-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Achievments are something you get too.

But thats just gonna be fucking cheap lol, example

Pants joins my game im lvl 20, he gets autolvled to my lvl = will that give him the achievement? If so thats a big fucking flaw

and also 1hour gameplay vid

http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-ex-dungeon-siege-iii/17-4068/

Stormy2k
05-22-2011, 08:47 PM
I'll just get the wife to coop it with me as a random.

She love's these kind of RPG's and its something we can co-op together using my Live profile.

Im not to fused about it really, but like many have said, your own charater would have been better for the Live side of things.

13ip0lar
05-30-2011, 06:12 AM

This this and this ^, I don't see why people are so eager to defend terrible games. I did it with Homefront and Brink, however, I still think Brink has potentional, but on the PC. Without dedicated servers the game is trash.

Anyways, like Mr. Pants explained the Co-op is junk. I've posted this a few places and suggest you give it a quick read: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1155105p1.html

The multiplayer component in (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1155105p1.html)Dungeon Siege III (http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/076/076802.html) isn't exactly what you might expect. It's an action role-playing game that supports drop-in, drop-out play for up to four players. Two can play on the same screen locally, and up to four can play online. If you're in a game with a friend playing locally, it's possible for two others online to hop into the game. The catch is if it's not a game you started, you can't import your character. And if you join in to help out in someone else's game, when you exit you won't retain that character's loot or progression through the story. I thought that was important to point out in case the messaging so far has made it seem it's possible to bring existing characters into the games of others.
(http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1155105p1.html) (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1155105p1.html)

koopakiller64
05-30-2011, 06:59 AM
And if you join in to help out in someone else's game, when you exit you won't retain that character's loot or progression through the story. I thought that was important to point out in case the messaging so far has made it seem it's possible to bring existing characters into the games of others.

You're better off talking with your friend in party chat rather than actually playing with them. I can't believe Obsidian destroyed co op just so the story makes sense. All I ask for is a great co op hack/slash like Dark Alliance or Champions of Norrath, but I guess that's asking too much.

rc deaths agent
05-30-2011, 07:40 AM
You're better off talking with your friend in party chat rather than actually playing with them. I can't believe Obsidian destroyed co op just so the story makes sense. All I ask for is a great co op hack/slash like Dark Alliance or Champions of Norrath, but I guess that's asking too much.I agree. Heck someone just remake the BGDA games and update the engine if noone can make decent new ones geez.

DS3 looks good but i can't believe they restricted the mp like this.

Have we learned nothing from fable2?

13ip0lar
05-30-2011, 07:59 AM
You're better off talking with your friend in party chat rather than actually playing with them. I can't believe Obsidian destroyed co op just so the story makes sense. All I ask for is a great co op hack/slash like Dark Alliance or Champions of Norrath, but I guess that's asking too much.

I agree. Heck someone just remake the BGDA games and update the engine if noone can make decent new ones geez.

DS3 looks good but i can't believe they restricted the mp like this.

Have we learned nothing from fable2?

Not to stray off topic, but I heard rumors of them making D3 possibly coming to the console. Again it's all just rumors and the reasons I've heard for that assumption are severely optimistic, bu still might be something to look forward to. I personally have never played a Diablo game so if it comes to console I will be able to see what all the hype is about.

Also in a related note, at least Torchlight II is coming out soon. July for PC and figure at the latest date to console, would probably be around Winter? I would say possibly earlier but let's not kid ourselves. Hell this last one took over a year?

Anyways, back on topic, I can't believe they messed this up either. That's all I seriously want is a decent dungeon crawler with co-op. Keep in mind the Co-op doesn't have to do anything fancy all it has to do is let me and my friends play together with our individual, unique characters. Apparently though, that is asking a lot these days. Re-dunk-culous

Grummy
06-14-2011, 08:51 AM
This is one of the biggest mysteries of this generation, "why did the brains of ARPG developers fall out of their arses?"

I can't fathom out how they've all forgotten how to make a good dungeon crawler/lootfest. What's so different about this gen to last that we can't get a good BG:DA/Champions of Norath game?

Blizzard are guilty too. It's taken them years to make a Diablo 3, and they're still not sure about it coming to console yet. And they still haven't put a WoW game on console either. I'm not talking about the MMO, but either a Dark Alliance style game or even a WoW style game with a finite world and story, but still using battle grounds and mp dungeons would sell like crazy and be amazing.

For some reason though, none of them seem to get that there is a market for these on console and that that market knows what it wants.

Grummy
06-16-2011, 09:19 AM
Well it's early days, I've only been playing about a half hour, but so far, this is shaping up to be fantastic.

Yes, it does do things its own way and is a little bit different but when you get down to basics, it ticks all the boxes.

Mounds of enemies to mash? Check
Mounds of loot to pick up? Check
Character development that allows both simple and detailed gameplay approach? Check.
Detailed gear choices with Rare/Epic gear? Not sure on this yet, but so far, normal gear is white and 2 pieces of special gear I've found have been green. Whether it breaks down further into rare and epic gear etc I couldn't say, but the gear diersity is definitely present.

As I said, it's ticking all the boxes, and it's shown me all I wanted to know within the first 20 or so minutes of play. Even if it turns out to not be an overall great game, it's getting the dungeon crawler/lootfest gameplay right.

For me, right now, this is turning out to be the game I've been waiting for since Dark Alliance/Champions of Norath.

Edit: Just found my first store, and looking through the wares, I've also found some Blue gear, so it appears that the gear grading that has become a staple of RPG's thanks to WoW is all present and correct. The store contained 32 unique items of gear, all at least green of level with plenty of variety making it easy for the 'lite' player to just find some gear that is better than what they have currently, but also providing a lot of choice for the player who wants to maximise his or her particular playing style (choosing, for example, between high block rating and increased armour for a shield. or between high basic attack DPS and higherDPS for special attacks).

LastBornAssassin
06-16-2011, 01:24 PM

This isn't entirely correct. You do have a say, and Obsidian Encourage that, its up to if your friend your playing with decides to agree with you or not.

Also, your hard earned character carries on in that game after you quit, it's basically co-op in a sense that character progression is not to your game, but it is saved with the host.
Might not be 100% but it still works.

All in all, I think this game is fantastic, and i look forward to pumping a few good hours into it with my mates!

theNomad
06-18-2011, 03:19 AM
Yeah the idea of Blizz entering the 360/console market is still just in the rumour stages. I doubt we'll ever see a full on mmorpg hitting the consoles, they wouldn't want the server costs of millions being online in 20k-40k realms. (nobody would want to pay extra either).

The few great rpg's that have been released on the 360 ultimately feel empty because you do all that gearing and leveling to use it on one huge end of game boss.

If they could do something like a 1-4 player co-op oblivion/dragon age/fallout type game with added 16/32 multiplayer dungeons (imagine how many dlc's they could make money on releasing progressively harder better loot dropping dungeon packs like they do map packs for fps's) then add 1-1/3-3/5-5 arenas & 16/32 battlegrounds as well to give you a reason for wanting that damned gear & maxed out ability tree.

The one game I do think they got co-op down well was Borderlands sure it was a fps but with subtle rpg elements such as team tactics for harder bosses like crawmarex and the unique gun drops that stacked to the level you was around (I loved how they basically followed Warcrafts colour codes with white being standard drops, blue being rare and orange was epic).

Another issue is how to fit all those functions & macros on a 360 pad, those games are better suited to PC's keyboard/mouse setup. If my quadcore gaming machine wasn't broke I wouldn't be using my 360 anything like as much as I have the past few weeks.

J4ckyb0y1
06-18-2011, 05:01 AM
(I loved how they basically followed Warcrafts colour codes with white being standard drops, blue being rare and orange was epic).

The coloring of items has been around long before Warcrap.

yattajagaa
06-18-2011, 05:09 AM
Its 240 msp aswell and its not bad really, it do lack achievement which is why i tend to not buy indiegames at all :/

I'm glad I'm not alone...