PDA

View Full Version : Possible money "glitch"?

qoob
02-14-2011, 08:47 PM
Hello!

I was wondering if my thought would work:

When you have to decide something (e.g. Logan's fate) and let your estate work, can you get unlimited money while you are waiting? I mean you just don't turn your Xbox off while you're in school or something like that.

Is this going to work? Or is this already a proper way of "cheating"? ^^

Ragnarok1986
02-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Hello!

I was wondering if my thought would work:

When you have to decide something (e.g. Logan's fate) and let your estate work, can you get unlimited money while you are waiting? I mean you just don't turn your Xbox off while you're in school or something like that.

Is this going to work? Or is this already a proper way of "cheating"? ^^

But that would be the same as just standing in one spot and leaving it on all night. Which you can do anyway.

qoob
02-14-2011, 09:34 PM
But that would be the same as just standing in one spot and leaving it on all night. Which you can do anyway.

Isn't the time moving on if I just stand around?

aSMiLoN
02-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Time will go forward regarding the main story only when you go to the Throne Room to take a decision. Other than than you can stand anywhere, for as long as you want, to collect money from your real estate and the story won't progress.

Ragnarok1986
02-14-2011, 11:17 PM
Isn't the time moving on if I just stand around?

Like the gamer said above yes bit the days restart when you hit zero. So it's just the same really.

qoob
02-15-2011, 04:41 PM
So:

*MINOR SPOILER ALERT*

If I have 339 days left till the attack and I don't go on with the main story, the counter will stay at 339 days?
So I have unlimited time to collect my 6.5 million for the achievement?

Toams07
02-15-2011, 05:41 PM
So:

*MINOR SPOILER ALERT*

If I have 339 days left till the attack and I don't go on with the main story, the counter will stay at 339 days?
So I have unlimited time to collect my 6.5 million for the achievement?

Yes, you'll be able to get as many gold as you desire.

qoob
02-15-2011, 08:43 PM
Yes, you'll be able to get as many gold as you desire.

:woop: perfect! :woop:

Ragnarok1986
02-15-2011, 09:39 PM
:woop: perfect! :woop:

Information located in the Question thread. Check it out :)