Is anyone else angry with this house party?

watchmefly420

I for one I'm very disappointed Full house poker is gonna cost 800 points, instead of replacing 1 v 100 as a free community game. They also have been hyping this whole house party crap with full house poker yet it isn't coming out till mid march that is crap. I realize others may have been waiting for these other games but I've personally thought full house poker would be first on the list. Sorry just venting about having to buy more points for something i was sure was gonna be free. Anyone else feel the same?

I always thought it seemed obvious Full House Poker was going to cost money and the fact it would be last on the list since that tends to be the way with Microsoft Published games in a line up like this.

well they said it was taking the place of 1 v 100 which was free with gold, was just figuring it was gonna be the same. alot of the vids said house party coming feb 16th along with full house poker and blah blah blah, so i was just figuring it was first on the list just disappointed that i got to wait longer i guess.

well they said it was taking the place of 1 v 100 which was free with gold, was just figuring it was gonna be the same. alot of the vids said house party coming feb 16th along with full house poker and blah blah blah, so i was just figuring it was first on the list just disappointed that i got to wait longer i guess.

I'm assuming they are charging so they can continue to support it.

1 vs 100 cost MS a lot of money. And I guess despite the heavy advertising, it wasn't enough. So they canceled it. Sucks but if they are losing too much money on it, then it isn't really worth if for them.

I'm assuming they are charging so they can continue to support it.

1 vs 100 cost MS a lot of money. And I guess despite the heavy advertising, it wasn't enough. So they canceled it. Sucks but if they are losing too much money on it, then it isn't really worth if for them.

yeah MS has to have our money! I just hope the leader boards prizes don't suck and if you stay on top you continue to get prizes every week or day however their gonna handle that

Maybe if 1v100 had been supported by something other than adds from Microsoft's own product it would have made them money instead of costing them. It was either free advertising or M$ were paying themselves. What did they expect?

I like poker but I already have several ways to play it for free so doubt I'll be spending 800 points that I can't really afford on this one.I'd reconsider if it was cheaper, or if a bunch of my friends got it.

And really, it's not like M$ can't afford it.