that can't fast enough.

Want at least one more season of:
Carnivale

http://img.listal.com/image/1621789/500full.jpg

The Black Donnelly's

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/06/black_donneleys.jpg

And of course, Arrested Development

http://image.com.com/tv/images/content_headers/program_new/17005.jpg

Recently I had to sit through a couple episodes of a show called, "The Bad Girls Club", It's two hours of my life I want back.
And all I know is, I don't like the Jersey Shore.

Eques De Valor
02-15-2011, 01:51 AM
"Key West" with Fisher Stevens was a show that didn't last long that I thought was great. And it was just criminal that they didn't keep "Firefly" with Nathan Fillion going. Thank goodness they made the movie "Serenity" to wrap things up, but I never wanted that show to end!! Don't really enjoy too much in the reality TV genre.

DOOKH8R
02-15-2011, 02:18 AM
Shows that ended too soon:

Nash Bridges
My So Called Life
Sports Night
Reaper
Undercovers
My Name is Earl
Arrested Development
Freaks and Geeks
Greg the Bunny
Human Target

Spoony Bard
02-15-2011, 04:25 AM
It's criminal Deadwood never got a proper ending; they were building to this big showdown with Hearst, then nothing.

Other shows include:

Carnivale
Twin Peaks
Starship Troopers - Roughneck Chronicles
Veronica Mars
Jericho
Clone High

Matthewop
02-15-2011, 05:53 AM
Arrested Development
and also human target.. my favorite shows... :(

True Blood DVD (http://www.dvdbestonline.com/showc.aspx?id=908)|Being Human DVD (http://www.dvdbestonline.com/showc.aspx?id=1011)

loganm223
02-15-2011, 05:57 AM
Futurama, My name is earl, a couple more i can't think of but it seems that alot of good shows are getting canceled, btw jersey shore is like cutting your own wrists

THUGGEDOUT
02-15-2011, 07:07 AM
Dollhouse
Terminator: TSCC
Caprica

Sir JL
02-15-2011, 07:13 AM
227... I miss that show:)

McGoogles
02-15-2011, 07:31 AM
I was about to post Arrested Development until I scrolled down a bit further. Aren't they going to make a movie instead of a new season of Arrested Development?

SALT1R3
02-15-2011, 07:33 AM
Firefly, Caprica and Stargate Universe are the most recent ones I can think of, they should all have had at least another season to develop their stories and characters more...

DOOKH8R
02-15-2011, 07:35 AM
227... I miss that show:)

Holy crap. Now that takes me back. Maaaaaarrrryyy!
You sir win this cookie
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/%7Erkhosla/cookie.jpg

xanderthezeppo
02-15-2011, 07:56 AM
Firefly, Arrested Development, Pushing Daisies, Heroes, and Lois & Clark.

My friend said Angel, but I think the cliffhanger ending to that show was amazing as a true ending.

CYKlone
02-15-2011, 11:02 AM
There's only one show that comes to mind whenever I see this topic, and that is Titus.

xanderthezeppo
02-15-2011, 11:29 AM
There's only one show that comes to mind whenever I see this topic, and that is Titus.
Wow, I totally forgot about Titus. Man, what a great show.

RichXbox360
02-15-2011, 11:35 AM
Knightmare FTW! Americans can look it up on Youtube, greatest show ever! They were going to do series 9, but the funding for the show ran out, and more recently there was talk of a VR version, again, look on Youtube for a clip of the pilot of Knightmare VR.

kdrcraig
02-15-2011, 12:59 PM
Firefly, Firefly and Firefly

MGMT
02-15-2011, 07:07 PM
It's criminal Deadwood never got a proper ending; they were building to this big showdown with Hearst, then nothing.

Other shows include:

Carnivale
Twin Peaks
Starship Troopers - Roughneck Chronicles
Veronica Mars
Jericho
Clone High

For real? dang, I was just about to buy the complete series of Deadwood... well attempt to. I don't think I can take another unfinished ending of a good show. And I completely forgot about Jericho! I got the first season at Big Lots for 8 dollars.

I was about to post Arrested Development until I scrolled down a bit further. Aren't they going to make a movie instead of a new season of Arrested Development?

Well, Mitch Hurwitz said, it won't be happening cause of Micheal Cera, then he said it depends how good his current tv show (ironically canceled) goes.
So, he's been saying there was going to be one and now he said it might come out this year.... so, let's see how it goes.

I remember the tv spots for Titus, that was a good show.

HeartSkull
02-15-2011, 07:15 PM
I'd have like another season of Dirty Sexy Money, the second season just threw out a really cool plot twist and then that was it!

xcaptaincarax
02-15-2011, 07:27 PM
Omg The walking dead ended wayyyyyy to fast can't wait till it's on this october though ^_^

Delphan Rane
02-15-2011, 07:46 PM
Ended too soon:
SeaQuest DSV/2032
Stargate Atlantis
First Wave

Couldn't end soon enough:
Battlestar Galactica (2004) & all it's spin-offs *ughhh*

JAW LV
02-15-2011, 07:52 PM

100% agree. I watched every episode of Deadwood and enjoyed every minute of it. I'm still pissed off to this day that it ended so early.

KFZ Scrubs
02-15-2011, 09:11 PM
I don't watch that much tv.... but my favorite that got cancelled....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Amsterdam_(TV_series)
New Amsterdam was interesting and i was kind of sad it got canned after only one season

fernwood84
02-15-2011, 09:23 PM
Ended way too soon,

Third Watch
My Name is Earl
SeaQuest
XFiles

fernwood84
02-15-2011, 09:24 PM
Oh and I also forgot that "Dead Like Me" ended way too soon.

Gamer Miles
02-16-2011, 06:18 AM
The show on right after It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia a couple years ago. Testees it was called. I just watched the whole season again recently

Joker0fLife
02-16-2011, 06:39 AM
Happy Town....was getting good and out of know where it fell off because it wasn't getting enough viewers :\

Pieville
02-16-2011, 08:12 AM
Futurama!

Futurama isn't over, Comedy Central has picked it up and have started a new season, they currently half-way through! :)

THUGGEDOUT
02-16-2011, 08:19 AM
This is going back, way back but a show called Werewolf. Sure the effects may be a nit dated but damn them for stopping it! I believe it was the early days of Fox...

FrangaX
02-16-2011, 08:20 AM
Las Vegas definitely comes to mind.

Scoutsurge
02-16-2011, 09:24 AM
Firefly, Firefly and Firefly

Said it all. It was good enough to turn into a film but they couldn't run it another season or 5.

Tussell
02-16-2011, 09:34 AM
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/superjail5.jpg

http://www.tvjab.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/stella.jpg

All to Atrophy
02-16-2011, 09:48 AM
I loved Heroes for about a season and a half. I staggered through the remainder of it, but I'm not kidding when I say the writers forced me into hating every character except for Sylar and Hiro. The series ran itself into the ground.

Then there's Firefly....

Mordecai415
02-16-2011, 10:00 AM
Clone High... BLING-BLING!

Delboy
02-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Smallville
Kenan & Kel
Heroes

RichXbox360
02-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Smallville
Kenan & Kel
Heroes

Kenan and Kel finished because Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell actually fell out in real life.

The show was good, but Kel was a moron...

xB J E A N Zz
02-16-2011, 05:18 PM
Off the top of my head I would say My name is Eaarl and Joey the spin off of Friends.

jtkauff
02-17-2011, 01:47 AM
Firefly is by far at the top of my list of "shows that ended too soon". Carnivale is solidly sitting in second place. I'd probably have to make Deadwood next on my list though I've not finished watching it. Likewise with Jericho and Dead Like Me. I loved Rome as well, though without having seen season 2 I can't say if it was wrapped up well or not.

At least Firefly had Serenity and the comics - Carnivale will likely never see anything further, and given the ending of the last episode and the fact that Knauf had a six season plan set up it's really something that will never seem complete.

Of course on the other hand most of what is on TV these days are shows that have no right having been greenlit in the first place, let alone continuing to be on.

snazzyskier
02-17-2011, 02:04 AM
The UK Office
I'm watching all the episodes on Hulu and it is 1 million times better that what we have in America.

Neverender
02-17-2011, 02:05 AM
Arrested Development. I just cannot stress how much of a tragedy it is that it's no longer on the air. It was an amazing show, but the viewers just weren't there... :(

And now there are going to be more seasons of Jersey Shore than Arrested Development. 'Mericuh!

Other, not quite as awesome shows:
My Name is Earl
Invader Zim
Greg the Bunny
Stargate
Caprica

Shows that literally cannot die soon enough:
The Jersey Shore
The majority of MTV's programming (I would say all of it, but The Buried Life is actually good)
Survivor (what is it, season 30 now?)
The Jersey Shore

noobie2games
02-17-2011, 04:17 AM
arrested development and firefly

xanderthezeppo
02-17-2011, 07:14 AM
Smallville
Smallville is still on the air, in the last season, but still.

judd90
02-17-2011, 07:26 AM
I remember this show that was on only once here. It was and handicapped family (not Quads) and the dad had to legs, was cancelled because of offending people. If anyone knows what its called please PM.

Pootcrum
02-17-2011, 07:31 AM
I like how it took exactly zero posts from the OP to mention Firefly. Oh and my vote is Firefly.

Rassion
02-17-2011, 07:32 AM
Its sad that good shows die, and not soo good ones run on forever for the mindless masses...

RichXbox360
02-17-2011, 01:21 PM
Fawlty Towers, they only did 2 series', should've made more, cos John Cleese is GOD!

SuperNova v2
02-17-2011, 01:33 PM
The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I hate shows that end on cliffhangers, especially ones so much better than the later two films.

I have mixed feelings on whether or not I want another season of Heroes. I think it's more of the fact that the way they ended it was annoying. I was probably one of the few people who enjoyed it all the way through so I was sad to see it end in such a way.

xXxDave69prxXx
02-17-2011, 01:42 PM
man Friends nice show to bad no more but i likt it

Pootcrum
02-18-2011, 10:21 AM
Fawlty Towers, they only did 2 series', should've made more, cos John Cleese is GOD!

This reminded me of Black Books, would love it if there were a couple more seasons of that. Likewise I am looking forward to new series of IT Crowd.

megamoviejohn
02-19-2011, 07:07 AM
Arrested Development

Twin Peaks

Deadwood

John From Cincinnati (HBO, same writer of Deadwood, FUCKED TWICE for watching HBO shows, they cancel every time, same goes for Carnivale, canceled an amazing show)

Millennium

The guy that said Testees, I agree, it was so hilarious! It deserved another season.

Dead Like Me (movie was so horrible)

Lastly, one of my favorite shows: The Riches was cancelled after 2 short seasons but Eddie Izzard and Minnie Driver were SO good, really sucks it never got an ending.

exo-apollo
02-19-2011, 08:37 AM
The usual stuff, Firefly, Deadwood, Rome, AD etc. Also would have liked just one more season of extras, but i still respect them for keeping the shows short.

Coadster1
02-19-2011, 09:46 AM
-Heroes
-My Name Is Earl

Bring em' back!

XB0b0
02-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Definitely Firefly! Loved it :(.

wilcev1
02-20-2011, 05:25 PM
The Black Donnelly's i loved this show couldn't believe it only got the one season. Also Arrested Development and Firefly (can't wait for this to come out on Blu-ray in the UK)

realshinobi
02-20-2011, 06:14 PM
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/superjail5.jpg

But.....Superjail isnt canceled. The new season starts in the spring.

KillerChris8814
02-20-2011, 09:59 PM
The Lone Gunmen, Firefly and Dark Angel they were all excellent shows.
This is going back, way back but a show called Werewolf. Sure the effects may be a nit dated but damn them for stopping it! I believe it was the early days of Fox...
I forgot about that show it was pretty good.

Auburok
02-20-2011, 10:07 PM
Invader Zim

Yessssssss. Awesome show. Screaming and yelling at it's finest

houseoffain
02-22-2011, 01:45 AM
Deadwood
Insomniac with Dave Attell
Chapell Show
The Riches
Smith was a 101 show on directv, only 1 season
Arrested Development

HarperBird
02-22-2011, 02:56 AM
They pretty much been said already but shows like:

Firefly
Reaper
Heroes
Dollhouse
Arrested Development
Taken

Am currently watching Deadwood for the first time and it sucks to hear from other peoples comments that it got cancelled without a proper ending! Thats happen to so many shows i wish they could of done that with Heroes cause then it would have felt like it had come to a complete stop instead of being cancelled by some stupid corporate bigwigs who no nothing about good dramas and just cancelled them if there not pulling in the rating they want. Phew... rant over...

Corwin613
02-22-2011, 08:11 AM
Firefly, Arrested Development, Pushing Daisies, Heroes, and Lois & Clark.

My friend said Angel, but I think the cliffhanger ending to that show was amazing as a true ending.

that wasn't the end of Angel there is a 6th season in graphic novel and/or comic form Joss Whedon did the same with Buffy The Vampire Slayer and I think Firefly has some comics as well

Tussell
02-22-2011, 08:19 AM
But.....Superjail isnt canceled. The new season starts in the spring.
Took them long enough... Nearly three years.

Corwin613
02-22-2011, 08:27 AM
Smallville

Seriously? I love the show and its ran for 10 seasons.... you really think that wasn't a long enough run? Most shows are lucky to make it past 3.....

Since I haven't given my opinion yet:

Firefly (tho the movie helped)
Farscape
Tremors: The series (actually just about any show run by the Sci-Fi/SyFy Channel)
Dark Angel
Deadzone

someone said Futurama but they just got a new season......

THUGGEDOUT
02-22-2011, 08:44 AM
Finished watching Deadwood over the weekend, my god what a crap ending! Wonder why HBO shitcanned it and I have to say that Calamity Jane was a fun character to watch.

SynysterChris
02-22-2011, 10:30 AM
Can't believe someone mentioned The Riches! That show really needed to finish, really leaving it the way it ended was like a slight against God.

Other honorable mentions,
Pushing Daisy's
Dead like Me
Jericho
Doug
Heroes -though after season 2 they just ran it into the ground with no hope of coming back.

I'm sure I can think of more but can't right now

ShawnSig
02-22-2011, 04:07 PM
I'd say Freaks and Geeks, they had 18 episodes but the show was canceled and only 11-13 had aired on NBC.. I think? Its a good thing IFC is playing this show now.
Corner Gas, well there are 6 seasons of this show but I would love to watch more. WGN used to play re-runs but no anymore so I have to watch on CTV or maybe even youtube(but my internet sucks)
Arrested Development, someone else mentioned this show before but I'd like to see more. There is a Arrested Development movie in the works, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0901469/ hope the link works.

Definitely, Chapelle Show, like the other dude mentioned, only 2 seasons, with a third season with only 3 episodes(with Charlie Murphy and that other dude hosting it). I don't remember why Dave Chapelle left the show in the first place when the show was getting good.

niko da bos
02-23-2011, 03:16 PM
chapelle show

destructoBoi420
02-24-2011, 03:39 PM
you guys arent going back far enough, Mortal Kombat Conquest ran for 1 season in 1998, and the ending was, less than climactic....

theres lots of shows i could say, but i wont because most of them have already been said, but i will say this.... Arrested Development ran for like 4 seasons, how is that too soon? it had a good run, i wish Mortal Kombat ran for 4 seasons :(

and whoever asked, The Chappelle show ended because Dave Chappelle went crazy because Comedy Central offered him 5 million dollars to make 3 more seasons, 5 in total, Dave feared the show would lose its originality and lost his mind and went back to Africa...... i really dont know why i know that

megamoviejohn
02-25-2011, 06:43 AM
Arrested Development was 3 seasons, 22 episodes season 1, 18 episodes season 2, 13 episodes season 3. Not enough for one of the greatest shows ever. Deadwood was 3 seasons as well but such great shows don't deserve to get canned with so much potential left.

xanderthezeppo
02-25-2011, 07:03 AM
that wasn't the end of Angel there is a 6th season in graphic novel and/or comic form Joss Whedon did the same with Buffy The Vampire Slayer and I think Firefly has some comics as well
Yeah, I know about the comics. I read a few of Angel season 6, but I felt it cheapened some of the stuff that made the show so great. Such as bringing back ALL the characters when they should have stayed gone.

Buffy season 8 seemed to be ok. It had that good Joss Whedon humor in it which was nice, but Xander and Dracula as BFF's? Weird twist.

megamoviejohn
02-25-2011, 07:17 AM
Yeah, I know about the comics. I read a few of Angel season 6, but I felt it cheapened some of the stuff that made the show so great. Such as bringing back ALL the characters when they should have stayed gone.

Buffy season 8 seemed to be ok. It had that good Joss Whedon humor in it which was nice, but Xander and Dracula as BFF's? Weird twist.

I've been needing to get those Buffy comics for so long but each volume on amazon is like 11 bucks. So expensive! Anyways, Go buffy!

xanderthezeppo
02-25-2011, 07:51 AM
I've been needing to get those Buffy comics for so long but each volume on amazon is like 11 bucks. So expensive! Anyways, Go buffy!
11 bucks is expensive for them, I've seen some used ones for like 5. They're good a little strange at times, even for Buffy.

Also, Yay for Buffy fans!

xMortal Syn
02-25-2011, 08:01 AM
Angel Ended with a cliffhanger from hell (literally)
Buffy the vampire slayer could have gone another season, but it was ok
The Tick (Live action and the animated ones)
Married with children
And I agree that Titus was one of the best and funniest shows ever, ever.

ghostxface
02-27-2011, 05:40 PM
I'm glad someone else knows of the existance of The Black Donnelly's. I was heartbroken when NBC cancelled it.

Mercy is the one I would have to say. NBC cancelled it after one season. And I'm still very upset by it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RimCrgoGssQ/S48oxQ3_U8I/AAAAAAAACHc/8Fy-yy8LyeA/s400/Watch%2BMercy%2BSeason%2B1%2BEpisode%2B15.jpg

Also, Trauma. Same story. Cancelled by NBC after only one season.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkdTLqjF_ehd7wY1g1O5Qc9fG_MxfBO avqtutQ_E6erZBbZMMW&t=1

Also, Flight of the Conchords! :(

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/flight-of-the-conchords08-04-26.jpg

TVthePunisher
02-27-2011, 07:50 PM
Traveling back a bit here...but American Gothic. To my knowledge, it ended long before it's intended run...and I loved that show.

John Doe ended too soon...it starred the man who played Lincoln Burrows in Prison Break (Dominic something) with HAIR (that almost made him a good Chris Redfield appearance).

Shows that have gone on for too long:

The Simpsons (we get it, there's a huge fanbase but...let it die already)
Tim and Eric (the moment it existed, it should have been burned)
Jersey Shore (does not deserve an ounce of its popularity)

Snowwwwy
02-28-2011, 09:47 PM
I think it was called The Adventures Of Frank Woodley And Jay Leno or something like that. Very funny TV show here in Australia.

Absolute Zero
03-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Firefly , Carnivale

ooo0ooooooo0ooo
03-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Perfect hair forever should have never ended!!!:mad:

hydrosugar
03-06-2011, 09:59 AM
i know futurama is back on now, but i didnt like it when they discontinued the series to make futurama movies. whats worse is they passed them off as episodes and showed the movies on tv over four weekly installments, AND advertised them as new episodes(and i had already seen the movies beforehand)

Jackalus88
03-06-2011, 10:10 AM
I really miss Prison Break, there hasn't been a show since that I ensure I make time to watch. Plus T-Bag was a classic character.

Kairi
03-06-2011, 02:34 PM
I think My Name IS Earl ended too quickly. That was a really good show!!

and for shows that need to end- definitely Jersey Shore. That show is just terrible, and makes New Jersey look really bad x.x

KeepEmRolling
03-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Jericho
24-I can respect why they ended it...I was just really sad to see it go

NeuroticAlias
03-06-2011, 08:24 PM
I agree with the 2 threads above,the 4400 and Earl. Just bad news.
Also,Dead like me......great series,still not seen the movie yet!

DOOKH8R
03-06-2011, 09:27 PM
I think My Name IS Earl ended too quickly. That was a really good show!!

The worst thing about My Name is Earl ending early is that the last episode was a "To be continued". So not only did we lose a great show, we didn't get to find out who Earl Jr.'s real dad was.

litepink
03-06-2011, 10:45 PM
soul train

Snowwwwy
03-07-2011, 10:07 PM
I really think Two And A Half Men ended way too soon. I already miss it.

DarthSoth
03-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Ended too soon ;

Firefly
Pushing Daisies
Dark Angel
Veronica Mars
Undeclared
Freaks & Geeks
Dead Like Me
Men Behaving Badly (NA)
Reaper
Caprica
Dollhouse

Not ended soon enough ;

Smallville A guilty pleasure of mine but it should have ended 3 seasons ago.
Family Guy
Simpsons
X-Files
Pretty much every "reality" tv show on earth.

Xerofox
03-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Ended too soon

Firefly
Flash Forward
Invasion
Jericho
Drive
Dead Zone
Dead Like Me
Reaper
The Shield

Need to end soon:

Glee
Any talent show

Phoenix777
03-10-2011, 07:26 AM
I think I'll always remember the show John Doe. It only had a season on Fox and lost it's spot to this poor excuse for a show in the next timeslot even though the characters and scenarios were much better and the cliffhanger at the end made you want another season.
The same thing with ReBoot. To end right after a major plot exposition was a poor move.

klokwerk
03-10-2011, 07:30 AM
The 4400, the last season ended with a cliffhanger for the next season which never came to be. USA needs to bring that shit back and ditch Royal Pains.

Snowwwwy
03-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Need to end soon:

Glee
Any talent show
So true about these. Spot on the money.

Mr Bungle
03-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Caprica. Why!

Elit3 m0nkey
03-10-2011, 04:13 PM
The Cape.

Sure it wasn't the best show out there but with some better writers it could have been awesome.

mwktar
03-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Carnivale and firefly :(

nosleep4me
03-10-2011, 06:22 PM
invader zim, after only two seasons....alas. and its funny too cause for a show that got canceled theres still a ton of shit in the hot topic stores.......the moooosssee

milecoupe
03-11-2011, 09:58 AM
The Oc
Nitro Circus
That 70s Show
Fast Lane
Titus

& there was some show on fox like 2006 with cars it only ran 2 weeks and i never saw it again that i LOVED and don't know what it is:(

TUSCANreborn
03-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Pretty much most of the ones mentioned but also Space: Above and Beyond and Babylon 5 which I know actually completed its 5 year story in the end but had most of the main story rushed in the 4th season for fears of being cancelled.

NameTaken69
03-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Dinosaurs

/thread

DarthSoth
03-11-2011, 10:25 PM
The Oc
Nitro Circus
That 70s Show
Fast Lane
Titus

& there was some show on fox like 2006 with cars it only ran 2 weeks and i never saw it again that i LOVED and don't know what it is:(

How can you say That 70's Show ended too soon? Once Eric and Kelso left they should have cancelled the show. As it was they tainted the series by continuing on with the garbage that was the last season.

milecoupe
03-16-2011, 12:28 AM
It did'nt end too soon just wishing it'd come back thats all.

MGMT
03-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Angel Ended with a cliffhanger from hell (literally)
Buffy the vampire slayer could have gone another season, but it was ok
The Tick (Live action and the animated ones)
Married with children
And I agree that Titus was one of the best and funniest shows ever, ever.

Patrick Warburton was perfect.

Also, Flight of the Conchords! :(

It was just too hard for them to keep writing awesome songs.

Arrested Development

Twin Peaks

Deadwood

John From Cincinnati (HBO, same writer of Deadwood, FUCKED TWICE for watching HBO shows, they cancel every time, same goes for Carnivale, canceled an amazing show)

Millennium

The guy that said Testees, I agree, it was so hilarious! It deserved another season.

Dead Like Me (movie was so horrible)

Lastly, one of my favorite shows: The Riches was cancelled after 2 short seasons but Eddie Izzard and Minnie Driver were SO good, really sucks it never got an ending.

Excitingly waiting for Twin Peaks to hit my instant queue on Netflix.

And I can't believe I forgot about Better Off Ted, I got into it right when it was being cancelled.

OldBayFries
03-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Flight of the Conchords

EMP
03-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Carnivale and firefly :(

I agree miss those two shows.

Delboy
03-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Kenan and Kel
Heroes
Smallville

Darbius
03-20-2011, 01:49 AM
Carnivale <3 - Seriously needs to be brought back.

ripthruwit
03-21-2011, 06:21 AM
Invasion & Tru Calling

DOOKH8R
03-21-2011, 06:26 AM
Dinosaurs

/thread

Is that the one where the baby hit the dad in the head with the frying pan?

xanderthezeppo
03-21-2011, 06:28 AM
Firefly was on the Science channel earlier and it said in the bottom right corner, "New Firefly Episode Next Week" and for a very split second I was excited. Damn you Science, damn youse to hell.

dvsx2
03-23-2011, 05:37 AM
i think nip/tuck should have tried to go 9 seasons. i am a huge fan and have watched all seasons three times already.

kdrcraig
03-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Firefly was on the Science channel earlier and it said in the bottom right corner, "New Firefly Episode Next Week" and for a very split second I was excited. Damn you Science, damn youse to hell.

I noticed that this weekend too, that's just mean. I just finished another run through of Firefly and then watched Serenity, so depressing every time I finish.

JesperMedin
03-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Chappelle's Show and That 70's Show

boxhead51
03-26-2011, 09:16 AM
dark angel
pirates of dark waters

AntiBimboDiva
03-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Deadwood
Dead Like Me
Firefly

13ip0lar
03-26-2011, 11:34 PM
I'm sure it's been mentioned a hundred times already, and look it's even right above me: Firefly. /thread

No other show got more fucked up or robbed of a long run on T.V. than Firefly did. If you don't believe me do your homework because I have no need to go over it for the 100th time of how Fox royally fucked over that show, one of the reasons being the aired it out of sequential/chronological order, however you wanna look at it, in relation to the story. GG FOX

Echilion
03-29-2011, 01:38 PM
As many other people said...Firefly.

Also,
Arrested Development
Terriers
Pushing Daisies
Freaks and Geeks

Lord Chabelo
03-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Battlestar Galactica
firefly

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
03-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Deadwood - Build up for a huge war etc, such a great setting and show and that was it?
Battlestar Galatica - Wouldn't say it ended too soon or anything but the ending wasn't great although some parts of it was awesome in the end. Mixed feelings.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Ended when it had plenty still to do or tell, one of the worst cancelations.
My Name is Earl - Really? You leave a cliffhanger, get cancelled and don't find another channel or anything for at least another season.
24 - It went too long, one of my favourite shows ever but 24/7 would have been a good collection etc but even that was too long, the way *Spoiler* Jack fake died etc in 5 or something was a perfect ending.
Heroes - Turned really poor after S1, was a let down and ended too soon even though it was poor and rightly cancelled. Should have been better and should have ended well.
Supernatural - Needs to keep going as its so awesome and has nothing like it but then again like 24, season 5 ending was an ending which would have been perfect.
Smallville - Won't end well.
Sopranos - Perfect.
Entourage - Should never end but won't end well I fear.

Could go on.

If you ask me shows rarely end at the right time or well and miss good opportunities for endings.

TyrannoSpank
03-31-2011, 01:49 AM
This topic reminds me of a bu nbc ha shows I use to like lol.

Surface
Invasion

So gay how they ended after the first season ._.

Mr Bungle
03-31-2011, 02:05 AM
Another - My Name is Earl.

ITD Soldierboy
04-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Futurama, My name is earl, a couple more i can't think of but it seems that alot of good shows are getting canceled, btw jersey shore is like cutting your own wrists

Um. Futurama is still going. It's not on Fox anymore though, it's on Comedy Central. The fifth season was aired last summer(summer of 2010) and it's been announced that they've been renewed for at least two more seasons :woop:.

My Name Is Earl was a shame though, I loved that show. I really only watched the re-runs though, so I guess I am to blame since I didn't contribute to the ratings. :(

I was really upset when Over There was canceled. Sure, it was a TV series about the war in Iraq but it was very interesting.

Some shows I WISH were canceled: Jersey Shore, And any other "REALITY" TV show. Right. Because thats all real... :rolleyes:

Metroid51X
04-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Code Monkeys god that was funny
And the Walking dead made wacth tv again
YouTube - The Walking Dead Trailer

Eticketjedi
04-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Nowhere Man
Journeyman
Persons Unknown

RichXbox360
04-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Fawlty Towers, 2 series?! I'm sure if they'd put their minds to it John Cleese and Connie Booth could've written at least a third series.

Dale Norris
04-04-2011, 08:53 PM
smallvill
angel
angle did have a good ending episode though

scarface
04-05-2011, 04:51 AM
Arrested Development
My Name Is Earl
Firefly

jakemason101
04-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Outcasts here in the UK on BBC.

Or Reaper and Invasion.

RossRoy
04-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Not going to be original but ... my vote goes to Firefly, hands down.

The way the network handled it is abysmal. How could it catch on when the episodes are broadcast out of order?

I have to give mention to Driver too .. also starring Capt Mal (can't remember his actually name at the moment). Only 6 episodes produced, but it could've really good.

batboy
04-25-2011, 05:23 AM
Nowhere Man
Journeyman
Persons Unknown
Did persons unknown end? I remember that the season end left off with what could be the start of a second season if the show does get picked up.

TheDarkAvenger
05-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Twin Peaks. Breaks my heart every time I think about it.

Squirrel257
05-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Firefly... That is all....

Sorrel
05-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Pushing Daisies.
It was already cancelled by the time it got over here. Boo.

Riches.
I'm sure there was more mileage in that, unless the cast were demanding too much money. See what I did there?

Jiga.Puzzle.5
05-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Anyone remember the show Jericho? It was about pretty much the end of the world and a town trying to survive it I though it was great,and I'm positive if the show came out after Fallout 3 it would have been more successful.

MariaXPunk
05-11-2011, 09:13 PM
secret girlfriend

SynysterChris
05-12-2011, 01:49 AM
Pushing Daisies.
It was already cancelled by the time it got over here. Boo.

Riches.
I'm sure there was more mileage in that, unless the cast were demanding too much money. See what I did there?

Anyone remember the show Jericho? It was about pretty much the end of the world and a town trying to survive it I though it was great,and I'm positive if the show came out after Fallout 3 it would have been more successful.

All three of these were great shows, and ended too soon. I know that Eddie Izzard is on United States of Tara, now at least for a while.

ginge88isfun
05-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Fawlty Towers, they only did 2 series', should've made more

Quoted for truth.

They cancel shows that are good in place of shit like Jersey Shore & 16 and Pregnant.

ShawnSig
05-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Breaking In, the last episode aired last night. Fox cancelled a lot of good shows just recently. I was really starting to like this show too.

V1oL3NT Sn1PEzZ
05-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Glory Daze

Sorrel
05-18-2011, 04:09 PM
After the latest batch of Fox cancellations I'd like to add
Lie To Me

Freaking loved that show.
*shakes fist*

AntiBimboDiva
05-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Lie To Me

*shakes fist*

^Don't get me started about them cancelling that show. I'm also mad that NBC didn't give that Wonder Woman show a chance to air. But I digress and move on. And let's not lie here - are we surprised that good shows get cancelled for garbage like Jersey Shore, Keeping up with the Kardashians & Teen Mom? As a female, I say it like this: stop pandering to the idiots(mainly women) that watch this garbage and give the rest of the US better TV? And they wonder why more and more Americans don't either watch TV anymore or just don't shell out the money for cable anymore.

BTW, to everyone who says that Firefly got cancelled too soon, my boyfriend salutes you all.

KidDivinegon
05-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Greg the Bunny. I loved that show but it cancelled before the end of the first season. I watch that DVD all the time.

sm182
05-20-2011, 01:18 AM
Season 1 of The Event is drawing to a close, it's starting to get interesting only for it to be cancelled. Nice!

AntiBimboDiva
05-28-2011, 11:34 PM
Well I can add another to the list: "United States of Tara."

cynisk
05-30-2011, 09:56 PM
I cant believe that they cancelled Lie To Me, it were an awesome show.

iPaR ALL DAY
05-31-2011, 05:30 AM
I think terminator Sarah Connor chronicals ended too soon :/

GrimSovereignty
06-09-2011, 03:23 AM
Sopranos....only one i could think of

ZedChuva
06-09-2011, 06:48 AM
Gone before their time:

The Master (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086756/)
Joan Of Arcadia
Third Watch (my all time fave show)
Surface (at least it "finished")
Threshold (screwed after a handful of eps)
Freaky Links
Invasion
Clone High
Mission Hill
Undergrads

Hard to say shows that overstayed their welcome, cause if a show looks like shit, I don't watch it. Take 2 1/2 Men. I've seen a few eps here and there, and I think it's awful. I could say that it's been on too long, but SOMEBODY seems to like it. Just like Desperate HouseWhores... but to be fair, I've never seen a whole episode. And honestly, ANY "reality" show... guh... end it now!

roggor123
06-09-2011, 12:20 PM
My name is earl,
DEAD LIKE ME OMG I USED TO LOVE THIS SHOW!
and ugly betty,
and my wife and kids, god i miss that show!

kdrcraig
06-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Deadwood deserved a fourth season. The way it got cut short wasn't too bad, not really a cliffhanger, but if it wouldn't have gotten cancelled there was a lot of stuff they could've done with one more season.

Febo
06-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Definitely Firefly. The way it ended... Well, I wouldn't even call it an ending. They just axed the show!

BlondeBrazilian
06-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Farscape (!!!)
Journeyman
Pushing Daisies. :(

chrisk62
06-21-2011, 08:18 AM
Well the shows i was enjoying watching that were totally ruined because they finished early without a final 'wrap-up' ending were :

Dark Angel (Jessica Alba)
Tru Calling (Eliza Dushku)
Firefly (Nathan Fillion) - movie Serenity made up for it
Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Lena Headey)
The (new) Bionic Woman (Michelle Ryan)

I want to mention Angel (David Boreanaz) also but even though the ending was the planned ending it was just stupid and left the story open for another season or atleast 1 more episode.

chrisk62
06-21-2011, 08:24 AM
smallvill
angel
angle did have a good ending episode though

I completely agree that Angel should have had another season as the ending was 'left open' but i can't remember any 'good ending episode' though.

Ive only watched the first 5 seasons of Smallville so have never actually seen the final ending.

bbk70
06-21-2011, 08:44 AM
Lie To Me

*shakes fist*I find myself hoping the UK audience for this is enough to convince Sky to do a new series over here. After all, Tim Roth is British, should be no reason why the character couldn't come over here and do a series!

Im also disappointed Criminal Minds Suspect Behaviour has been cancelled. It didn't start too well, but was really growing in my eyes.

The Bum-Mobile
06-25-2011, 04:52 PM
Terriers. GREAT FX series, that got cancelled after the first season! I loved it, but the worst part is about halfway through the season I missed an episode. Not wanting to continue the series with a gap, I decided to wait for the DVD. Now the sereis is cancelled and there hasn't been a word on a home release...

Starstrukk X360A
06-25-2011, 04:55 PM
Supernatural needs to end already. I love the series, but season 6 was horrible and I'm not having high hopes about season 7.

13ip0lar
06-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Supernatural needs to end already. I love the series, but season 6 was horrible and I'm not having high hopes about season 7.

I agree, I don't know where they can really go with it now. The finale was interesting, but I'm also kind of dreading it. I really wish they ended on a high note, but seems they are going out on a mediocre one. I'm assuming season 7 will be the last season. I can't see how they can continue to justify production with their numbers. Hell, even the last few seasons. Oh well, I still am a huge fan and hope they do it justice.

Smallville was just a pain to watch after a few seasons in, but I was determined to finish watching it. You could tell it just got lower budget as time went on. The only thing that kept me watching was the hot women, and Erica Durance.

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/3396/31715ericadurancefhm022wl4.jpg

How could you not tune in to see that every week...

G3n Carth
07-02-2011, 02:22 AM
Like DOOKH8R said a few more seasons of Freaks and Geeks would have been nice. I'm so glad Futurama got picked up by Comedy Central though.

13ip0lar
07-02-2011, 04:33 AM
Like DOOKH8R said a few more seasons of Freaks and Geeks would have been nice. I'm so glad Futurama got picked up by Comedy Central though.

You do realize the cast was suppose to be all new voice actors, but they found out that they were contractually obligated to at least do one more season. The reason they were gonna get a new cast is because they couldn't pay them what they wanted. So I don't know if the worked out contracts for future seasons, or even next season, but I doubt they would continue it without the original cast. However, that's exactly what they were going to when they first picked it up. So who knows...

PMS Green1Chaos
07-02-2011, 05:04 AM
I would like to see Grey's Anatomy,E.R.,and a couple of other shows return

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
07-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Smallville ended at the right time. The CW had done enough to ruin the show with budget cuts and so on so it was right to end the show on season 10.

Supernatural is doing a 24. It had a perfect ending after an earlier season but money talks. I love both shows but finding the right ending now is the issue having missed a good oppertunity. 24 ended alright in the end but missed the better chance.

JohnAizen
07-02-2011, 02:56 PM
A show that ended too soon, in my opinion, was Raines, it only aired 5 episodes if I remeber corrrectly

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
07-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Wow that must have been a real bad show.

DocRevolt
07-03-2011, 04:12 AM
Twin Peaks. That show got cut down in its prime and the ending that they threw together to try and finish it off at the last minute was just awful.

Blink
07-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Heroes! I'm still bitter they never made a real ending for it.

Juksey
07-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Las vegas, it was ended a the wrong time even just 5 more minutes of content would have made everyone happy with an ending but you can tell it was a cliff hanger so you waited for the next season which was cancelled due to the writers stirke or something, greedy (insert foul language here) stopped another series of that :/

Eludingkarma
07-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Firefly
Drive
New amsterdam
Dollhouse
Chicago code

All of which (except dollhouse) were cancelled during their first season.

xKRAIZEEMANx
07-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Hmm, off the top of my head...
Firefly
My Name Is Earl
Deadwood
The Sopranos
Arrested Development
Rome
Jericho
Korgoth Of Barbaria (Only 1 episode known to man)

REDEMPTIONDENIED
07-13-2011, 03:22 AM
Jericho, but at least its being continued as a graphic novel series...the first of which, will release in August.

forkettle
07-20-2011, 08:02 PM
dead on about Carnivale
that show was great while it lasted

i was looking forward to more of
The 4400 as well

and, well...ask Joss Whedon about shows he thinks might've been prematurely gutted...

Assassinator010
07-23-2011, 02:42 AM
V was canned, i honestly started to get hooked until i found out a few months ago it wasn't going to be renewed for another season.

DrStreve
07-26-2011, 07:20 PM
4400 ended way too soon

jcirmsa
10-08-2011, 07:34 AM
Firefly! and Angel