PDA

View Full Version : MINAC/INAC problem

Hagibor Chayil
02-15-2011, 02:34 AM
ok, so I just tonight faced the MINAC for the first time. i am first playthrough with first character currently level 43. MINAC was actually pretty easy with my machine gun (Sub 200 damage) and Caustic Rocket Launcher (sub 800 damage).

so the cut scene happened where INAC jumped out and poof, dissappeared, so I am stuck running around the large blocked in area having opened all of the crates, shooting away waiting for INAC to pop out from behind me so I can kill him too.

I have the GOTY edition game and Guide.
the WIRED device activated has not been completed but still shows up on my screen. anyone have any say? any similar problems? i will come back tomorrow night and play, i put 3 hours in tonight and that was plenty.

any help would rock, I really dont want to have to start a new character, not that I dont plan on playing through with all 4.

Stewie Griffin2
02-16-2011, 02:32 AM
Try running through the Wayward Pass again, killing all the bosses as you go. I don't know if they will have respawned if you haven't completed the mission, but after you do the first time they respawn every time you go to the main menu and back into the game. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you. The INAC should be right next to the MINAC as soon as the cutscene ends, and you actually have to kill him to complete the mission. Hope it works out for you, would be a really shitty glitch considering this particular DLC wasn't that great.

Hagibor Chayil
02-16-2011, 07:34 PM
That actually is exactly what I did right before I checked my email and saw this post, it worked.... awesome! so have that finished and now i just need the few drops from claptraps to get. woot.......

thanks

Stewie Griffin2
02-18-2011, 05:16 AM
Good news, man. Glad my advice was right, even though you'd figured it out yourself.

Also, if you're only looking for a couple of collectables and kill the MINAC on top of a big pile, make sure that you go back to Wayward Pass, then back to Arid Badlands before you go through the exit to Tartarus Station. It will remove the MINAC's "body" and allow you to collect the loot that he fell on. Just make sure to clear all the collectables from the destroyed building (if you remember the beginning of the game you should know what I'm talking about) because it'll be resurected when you do this. But this netted me a few of the collectables I needed, plus you can hit up the vending machines to sell off some of the weapons, mods and grenade mods from all the chests that you won't be using, assuming you even need the money.