PDA

View Full Version : Treasury Question. Help

xICooRsYIx
02-15-2011, 05:34 PM
Ive became ruler of albion a couple nights ago and inherited the treasury. Now im trying to be "good" and make all my decisions "good".

With that said, im makeing good decisions that are lowering the $$ in my treasury. Im at close to negative 1 million. So my question is, how to i build up my treasury to reach the 6.5 million while makeing the "good" decisions/keeping my promises at the same time?

It probably told me how in the game as its clearly part of the game, but i must not have been paying attention because im completely clueless. All i know is that i can transfer my personal money into the treasury

Thanks!

-xICooRsYIx

Toams07
02-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Use Question Thread next time.
Just buy as many shops and houses as possible and you'll eventually get enough money to drop into the treasury. In the meantime you can do collectibles

xICooRsYIx
02-15-2011, 05:43 PM
Awesome, so it doesnt matter how much debt my treasury gets in.. the money i make off renting out houses/shops will give me more than enough?

Thanks man,

-Corey

Toams07
02-15-2011, 05:44 PM
If you play for long enough you'll make the gap without problem.
I dumped 15 mil into the treasury this way and found myself able to keep everyone happy

captflashheart
02-21-2011, 02:48 PM
You can also open the Demon Door in Mourningwood just by being the King/Queen and you will find a chest with 1 million gold too which will help

Moloxias
02-22-2011, 04:32 AM
Hey and sorry for the late reply...
2 important things to know, xICooRsYIx :

+ To get the maximum amount of money buy and upgrade ALL possible houses, keep em up on 100% durability (green flags must be made blue), dont bother with the furniture, and most importantly : RAISE your rent/prices to MAXIMUM, it will damage your moral, BUT you can build it back up within 20 minutes if you put it on minimum after

+ If you just forceably inheritted the throne and your still making decisions between 2 parties on your seat then know that the year countdown freezes until you make another decision on your throne, so you can do all the money grinding as long as you don't fulfill all your "promises"

Penguino Rojo
02-22-2011, 05:38 AM
lol, this question comes up so often, search function will give you alot of results.

Same stock answer, to add to what others have said. This is a game where you want to start investing in property as soon as you are able to. It's why the feature is there.

Since it's kinda late for that, your next best bet is to freeze the countdown as others before me have said and do what you can to get as high a value businesses as you can. Search for all the treasure as you can, then spend a few hours doing something else while the game is running so you can build your personal treasury.

Don't waste time playing in other peoples worlds, you won't collect as much that way.