PDA

View Full Version : Question about pre-orders and classic fatalities

IIISETIII
02-15-2011, 11:28 PM
Hi. So does anyone know if there is going to be an updated version of Sub-Zero's classic head rip fatality in the new MK? I could probably search youtube to find this out but I don't want to spoil all of the fatalities for myself. I saw one of Nightwolf's (hopefully he has more) and I got a little aggravated because I didn't want to. Anyways yea I would like to know if there will be an updated version because it will influence my decision on where to pre-order from. If there is going to be a better version of the old one then I will maybe try for Scorpion or Reptile. Also will there be updated versions of Scorpion's and Reptile's classic fatalities?

HabsCen10ial
02-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Sub-Zero's head rip fatality is in. I think it's the Best-Buy preorder.

Do you know if the classic costumes and fatalities preorder is available in Canada and if the Ermac classic outfit is included?

Cav Clayton
02-16-2011, 01:38 PM
The head-rip is in. It's been demoed before, so yeah it'll be Sub's 3rd fatality for the game.

IIISETIII
02-16-2011, 11:42 PM
Sub-Zero's head rip fatality is in. I think it's the Best-Buy preorder.

Do you know if the classic costumes and fatalities preorder is available in Canada and if the Ermac classic outfit is included?

No sorry man I don't know. You should call your local store and ask them. I need to find out if there is a retail store that is going to have the classic Reptile costume/fatality. It sucks that you can't get all four of them from one place.

Cav Clayton
02-17-2011, 12:51 AM
No sorry man I don't know. You should call your local store and ask them. I need to find out if there is a retail store that is going to have the classic Reptile costume/fatality. It sucks that you can't get all four of them from one place.
You can in Australia.

IIISETIII
02-17-2011, 02:59 AM
You can in Australia.

Wow really where from?

Cav Clayton
02-17-2011, 12:05 PM
http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/game/xbox-360/mortal-kombat-kollector-s-edition/633212

I'm not sure why they don't just have one exclusive (cause EB Games does) but I'm not complaining.

HabsCen10ial
02-17-2011, 04:04 PM

I don't think you can get that at a retail store. The Reptille Costume & Fatality come with the Amazon.com orders. I placed my order yesterday. They ship to Canada so I figured whatever. I don't mind waiting a day or two for it to ship.

HabsCen10ial
02-17-2011, 04:05 PM
http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/game/xbox-360/mortal-kombat-kollector-s-edition/633212

I'm not sure why they don't just have one exclusive (cause EB Games does) but I'm not complaining.

What do you mean EB Games does??

Edit: EB Games/Gamestop has the Classic Scorpion
BestBuy has the Classic Sub-Zero
Amazon.com has the Classic Reptille

Cav Clayton
02-18-2011, 07:15 AM
What do you mean EB Games does??

Edit: EB Games/Gamestop has the Classic Scorpion
BestBuy has the Classic Sub-Zero
Amazon.com has the Classic Reptille

I said they have an exclusive, e.g Scorpion.

RedNinjaFox
02-18-2011, 07:35 AM
Ed Boon said that all the Characters will have 2 fatalities each. Also if you reserve at GameStop you get the Klassic ninja outfit for scorpion :woop:

http://richieshomecomputerservice.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/scropionmk.jpg

Cav Clayton
02-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Classic costume characters will have 3 though.

Pollux42
02-19-2011, 04:54 AM
A www, man. I have to choose!? I hope everything will be available via dlc.

Delboy06eu
02-19-2011, 09:11 AM
I got a good feeling there will be so much DLC for this. It gunna cost us gamers a fair few bob thats for sure

IIISETIII
02-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Did you guys know that Wal-Mart has Mileena as their pre-order exclusive? It says you get Mileena and a $10 gift card but it doesn't specify if you get a classic costume or fatality or what exactly you get for her. I'm pretty sure she is already in the game from the start so I don't know if this is complete bs or what?

Cav Clayton
02-22-2011, 02:33 PM
^ It's her classic costume. It hasn't been specified if it includes her original fatality.

MrStabby1981
02-25-2011, 10:26 PM

Not now its banned. I saw that coming a mile off whos bright idea was to give Oz a collectors edition of a game that violent. I feel sorry for all the stupid loops and holes you guys need to jump through just to get a game.

Cav Clayton
02-26-2011, 12:56 PM
Yeah haha. Thank god your country isn't backward and we share the same region code.
Now I really hope these incentives are available in a pack.