PDA

View Full Version : Got a Skorm's Justice?

Baykon
02-16-2011, 07:11 AM
We got a party going, have ALL LEGENDARY weapons except for the Skorm's Justice. If you have this and want the achievement, or just just want to help, add Wrayze Hell.

It's the ONLY weapon we need, please help!:Bounce:

Ragnarok1986
02-16-2011, 08:24 AM
We got a party going, have ALL LEGENDARY weapons except for the Skorm's Justice. If you have this and want the achievement, or just just want to help, add Wrayze Hell.

Use the sticky! Thread reported.

Baykon
02-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Got the achievement, Umad? Please don't report me on a forum I hardly ever use! I might actually give a crap :eek:

But seriously, we helped about 8 people get the achievement, so go be a forum super-hero somewhere else. :woop:

Ragnarok1986
02-16-2011, 10:32 AM
Got the achievement, Umad? Please don't report me on a forum I hardly ever use! I might actually give a crap :eek:

But seriously, we helped about 8 people get the achievement, so go be a forum super-hero somewhere else. :woop:

8 people WOW good for you. If you dont like the rules then dont post.

Time to stop feeding the troll

Toams07
02-16-2011, 03:41 PM

Dont think you are allowed to open threads like this becasue you help people

Baykon
02-16-2011, 04:49 PM
You people are unbelievable... This site is for the gain of achievements. I guess doing so is frowned upon by wannabe forum mods with nobody to help.

The fact of the matter is, instead of adding our names to a a few lists that aren't even moving, we got a bunch of people the achievement in a very short amount of time. Tonight, a bunch more people will get it. Why? Because we took action instead of waiting on a list. Stay mad, report me, call me a troll because I help people, it's all good.

Toams07
02-16-2011, 05:29 PM
You people are unbelievable... This site is for the gain of achievements. I guess doing so is frowned upon by wannabe forum mods with nobody to help.

The fact of the matter is, instead of adding our names to a a few lists that aren't even moving, we got a bunch of people the achievement in a very short amount of time. Tonight, a bunch more people will get it. Why? Because we took action instead of waiting on a list. Stay mad, report me, call me a troll because I help people, it's all good.

I wont report you, I just want you to follow the forum rules.
The stickies are made and meant for these things. OK, they're damn full but they are meant for it. It has been that way on these forums for years and it's not gonna change.

I cannot say that this thread is useless or that your work is useless, but I just get really pissed seeing all these threads about clothes and weapons everyday.

Like I said, I know that you want to help people and and (thank you) succeeded at it, but if everyone thinks ''hey I only need a few weapons let's make a new thread'' or ''we've got this new chain going let's make a new thread'' the forum will be bursting with threads really fast.

I apologize to you for what I said before. All I want is this forum to be used like it's meant to be used.

Just finish your chain and then let's see this thread going down and down until we never see it again.

dakisbac
02-17-2011, 07:19 AM
Good job Ragnarok :)

Next step is to report threads without posting in them to say that you reported them.

@TC: I understand you're trying to help people but you can do so easily using the thread provided. No need to join any list, just search through posts and look for people who have Skorm's Justice already. Then message them on Live.

Ragnarok1986
02-17-2011, 10:25 AM

Good job Ragnarok :)

Next step is to report threads without posting in them to say that you reported them.

@TC: I understand you're trying to help people but you can do so easily using the thread provided. No need to join any list, just search through posts and look for people who have Skorm's Justice already. Then message them on Live.

Noted ;)

OT- sorry about the attack thread maker just gets boring reading the same type of thread.

dlmyers1990
02-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Baykon could you help me get the achievement?

Clericking
02-20-2011, 12:57 AM

Ha i agree 100% amount of people in those tradeing threads its hard to get rep;y because there are so many people useing it incidently i have a skorms justice if you would allow me to borrow a Sorrows Fist and Hammer of Wilamageddon for a day or so (my friend currently has all my legendary weapons we decided to pool our collections)

Black Watch
02-20-2011, 01:24 AM
Would a mod kindly close and delete this thread?