PDA

View Full Version : Rage Quiters!!!

rabidruffryder
02-16-2011, 11:34 AM
ARRRRHHHHHHHHH!!! seriously one of the most frustrating things i have experienced since owning this game............spending 40mins in a match just for someone to quit as you deal the last blow!!

Also is it just me or does the ranked match search constantly go through periods of not being able to find matches?

oXI Chimera IXo
02-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Yeah man, if someone acknowledges that they're about to lose then just back out. It's stupid as hell because then you dont get any points and just caused all that time to be wasted. And yes, the servers are messed up or poor, they sometimes just won't connect and such. But thats what you get for 10$ amirite?

Grey Stache
02-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Me and my friend got some abuse when we disconnected from a game. The other guys thought we had rage quitted. We weren't loosing either, so I don't see how they came to that conclusion.

rabidruffryder
02-21-2011, 10:02 AM
i got abused yesterday for supposedly rage quitting, it was the most bizarre thing, my opponent was literally just attacking me and i was losing, though i had a battle condenser on the field which would have brought out my yubel, and the game just disconnected, i presume due to some konami server problem but either way he thought i quit and obviously left me bad feedback which is annoying.

konami really need to sort this out :uzi:

duelingk
02-23-2011, 01:06 PM
Yeah man, if someone acknowledges that they're about to lose then just back out. It's stupid as hell because then you dont get any points and just caused all that time to be wasted. And yes, the servers are messed up or poor, they sometimes just won't connect and such. But thats what you get for 10$ amirite?

That is not what you get for $10. That is what you get from a company that does not care about the franchise or its customers. As evidenced by the atrocities of themed decks.

For that same $10 you can get Monday Night Combat. To date MNC has had two major DLC updates both free. Continuous multiplayer support, balancing, and promise of even more dlc.

Konami had the chance to make alot of good money if they had created a good game. Especially if the game was good and the released well supported DLC. Look at the Magic the gathering game. People pay lots of money for that DLC.

xboxmorgan91
02-28-2011, 06:45 AM
rage quitters make me cry. especially when it the very very last second.. while their lifepoints are actually running down to zero... hate em.

DannyAwesome
04-02-2011, 11:07 PM
They just need to make a quit = a loss.

chelinkas
04-19-2011, 06:25 AM
That happens to me al the time when the top leadersboard are losing agains
me they rage quit (marrosa # 7 never duel me cause he's afraid of losing)

ac3df
04-29-2011, 11:35 PM
rage quitters make me cry. especially when it the very very last second.. while their lifepoints are actually running down to zero... hate em.

Just when you think you've Won, they quit. I HATE IT!

Agreed!

RBmaster9345
05-15-2011, 05:14 PM
Thats one real problem with games like this. It should award you the win when that happens

OMGLOL1111
05-18-2011, 11:33 AM
Thats one real problem with games like this. It should award you the win when that happens

or at least a loss to the guy who quits

they can do it in Black Ops multiplayer, if you quit you get a loss, why cant they do it here?

Sodaa76
06-23-2011, 04:29 PM
So if they quit does it still go towards a tag game and single game or, just not count at all?

realshinobi
06-27-2011, 03:24 AM
So if they quit does it still go towards a tag game and single game or, just not count at all?
It doesnt count at all.

DannyAwesome
07-07-2011, 04:33 AM
I had someone greifing me the other day by using my monsters to attack my upponents stronger monsters. Ughhh. The one time in my life where I rage quit.:uzi:

DStyles
07-24-2011, 11:53 PM
edit: what I hate the most is when my partner rage quits. I then get stupid hate mail thinking it was me who quit.

Dragon captin87
08-12-2011, 12:57 PM

indeed. would make things so much easier.

enzanblazer
10-06-2011, 07:05 AM
Yeah my tag partner rage quit right now since we were getting slaughtered and now my profile rep is down and my inbox full of hatemail.

SpKXmasSpirit
10-07-2011, 09:24 AM
Some punk kid sent me some fire the other day because he apparently thought I quit, when in reality the server must have just disconnected everybody. I don't know why he would have even jumped to that conclusion because my partner and I were winning anyway.

Optomistic
12-08-2012, 05:42 AM
Been a while since I've played this but I remember everytime I'd bring out my Horus Dragon card, they would cast swords of revealing light to counter....only to realise too late that magic has no effect on him.

I love this card, but dammit everyone quits when he arrives!

As a result I've had to play a little more cautiously and more easier on them and LET them think they have a good chance to win just so I can complete a damn match. Not a good way to play. Quitters should be punished in this game.....so glad i 200/200'd it.

Sailor Cosmos25
12-25-2012, 01:29 AM
Yeah my tag partner rage quit right now since we were getting slaughtered and now my profile rep is down and my inbox full of hatemail.

I had the exact same thing happening to me and to make it worse, they tried to say it was because I was new. The sad thing though is, when I told them I was a girl, they said sorry, then tried to add me. WTF!:eek:

Foxrider67
02-21-2013, 08:50 AM
I have won 5 out of the 15 I should have just today and it's a similar thing everyday. This game truly needs an update that if the other team quits it's an automatic win, I am getting sick of trying to this legit and not boosting it.

SasuraUchiha
02-23-2013, 08:20 PM
You really should give them a negative rep for rage quitting, but only if you've got evidence.. you know.. like it can't be a pure coincidence..
In a case I just had today.. it was a tag duel.. and my partner rage quit and I made sure that it wasn't me, by telling my opponents that I hate such behavior.. I really don't want any negative rep.. but.. I don't know.. I've got quite the feeling that a lot of people don't care anyway..

But yeah, in this game, all you can do is boost for tag duels at least..

EDIT: Made a mistake.. I meant "I hate" not "I had".. just to make sure people know I don't do such sh!t..

Foxrider67
02-24-2013, 10:50 AM
You really should give them a negative rep for rage quitting, but only if you've got evidence.. you know.. like it can't be a pure coincidence..
In a case I just had today.. it was a tag duel.. and my partner rage quit and I made sure that it wasn't me, by telling my opponents that I had such behavior.. I really don't want any negative rep.. but.. I don't know.. I've got quite the feeling that a lot of people don't care anyway..

But yeah, in this game, all you can do is boost for tag duels at least..

Most of the guys that quit are friends and the few cases that it was one person he always seemed to talk shit and want to 1v1 afterwards

Mstrgmr5
04-01-2013, 11:35 PM
I hate rage quitters on this game so much. It's so frustrating when playing with a friend and we don't get on the same team, but we still stay and play the match. I don't see why other people can't do the same. It's still as much fun to beat your friends as it is to win with them!

Hagane
04-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Seems pretty ridiculous now, I've literally run into about 5 quitters on my first day trying Ranked/multiplayer out. :/

I think I'll just stick to Single player then unless it's someone I know that hosts a game... :(

ApocalypticJoker
05-20-2013, 06:49 AM
i've rage quit this game once ironically due to the other team having poor sportsmanship.
my partner was running Crystal Beasts and i was running my attempted Dragons. we were losing by less than a few hundred when my partner tried some combo with a Ruby Carbuncle the other team countered leaving his Eevee lookalike wide open...and with like 300ATK too.
there were no spells or traps left on the field and the opponents monster had more than enough power to end the game then and there with modesty.
i would have taken my loss with dignity and humility too....except that the god damn ass monkey special summoned two Stardust Dragons and a Wicked friggin' Avatar in the same damn turn then used the stupid penis wrinkle spell card Brain Control on the Carbuncle!!!

Aeternox
06-15-2013, 04:23 AM
ARRRRHHHHHHHHH!!! seriously one of the most frustrating things i have experienced since owning this game............spending 40mins in a match just for someone to quit as you deal the last blow!!

Also is it just me or does the ranked match search constantly go through periods of not being able to find matches?

I feel the pain of this still even tho this post is way old people out there still rage quit and screw people out of their wins. I'm still working on mine and I've had this game since release LOL.. anyways I do run into nice people tho sometimes and I'm a humble loser, if I lose I lose BUT don't be a dick and prolong the game when your about to win, I do quit from matches like that I believe this game should have sportsmanship.

TheRedKing
08-17-2013, 12:51 AM
I'll probably try for the achievement again if they ever make a fix for the rage quitters.