PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons ! ! !

JONBLEACH
02-17-2011, 01:04 AM
Ok so someone online said in order to get all 25 caves achievement you cant miss certain quests.

dealing with Hatmandor/Mirage/Savanah

does anyone know about these quests? what are their names?

The gamepressure map has the names of caves then it has #'d Caves without names.

Any help wud help

Frankie Godskin
02-17-2011, 05:10 AM
Ok so someone online said in order to get all 25 caves achievement you cant miss certain quests.

dealing with Hatmandor/Mirage/Savanah

does anyone know about these quests? what are their names?

The gamepressure map has the names of caves then it has #'d Caves without names.

Any help wud help
You've been spamming the forum, and PM boxes, for days looking for your last dungeon. I understand your frustration, but we've given you multiple tips. I PM'd you a map with the location of my 25th dungeon circled. If that doesn't work, you've obviously missed one. Just go back into EVERY location marked on the German map, regardless of what color the dot is. THEN go to the original map and go in those as well.

entropyMaker
02-17-2011, 02:49 PM
Jon Bleach = Pwoned.
Sorry Jon, but on this one I must agree. I generally don't jump on the flame bandwagon but there is copious amounts of information on the dungeons in this forum, as well as others.

JONBLEACH
02-17-2011, 09:57 PM
no problem, i randomly hopped back on my 1st playthru and got my last dungeon last night, Savanah western beach part, un marked cave(blackhole entrance) no name

entropyMaker
02-18-2011, 12:35 AM
Well played mate. Good job on scoring that ellusive cave!