Effortless Season

Now first let me say this is deff. the lazy way to complete a season. You will not get "100 million dollars" doing it this way, and your crab count wont be through the roof, but for the sake of not having to drop "strings" of pots over and over, and for the fact you dont have to control the ship and try to navigate your way around and try to find pots.

Start a season like your normally would. Find a place that has dark red and head towards it. Now when the season kicks off, drop all 200 pots in the same location. I mean dont even move the boat a foot. It will get pretty funny when you have a screen full of bouies (sp), in one spot, but it serves a purpose. Then once all pots are in the water, tell your crew to go take a 24 hours nap. Then pick up the pots. The advantage of this method if you dont have to move the boat at all (at times when the weather was rough I might have to move foward or back a tad to account for drift).

Now in my king crab season I was not getting 500 a pot, I was only getting about 75-100. That doesent sound like alot, but when you take out all the travel time you have to do, and figure out where you want to drop them, this works out. With this method, I finish a season with about one boat full to about 75%ish.

If you "set-back" the crew will automatically pick up the "oldest" pot thats been in the water, so if you decide (or have time to) set a pot back, it will go into a rotation of other pots. SO you can sit in one spot and farm crab in the 70's without having to physically move the boat.

This method is more for steady easy numbers while sitting in one spot while watching a movie, rather then dealing with horrible graphics, deck-hands that dont do their job, and weather.

I work my guys 12 hours a day. 9 am to 9pm. It gives them time to rest and old pots to soak, it seems to keep the moral up. If you have a bigidy bitch that gets tired after 15 mins of work, you can go tell him to take a nap. Doing this method you can still perform at decent rotation one or 2 men down.

I didnt write this as a set in stone method, but for the sake of getting steady numbers and less work on the controller, this way is pretty pimp. And I'm surprised the game doesent figure it out and give you 1 keeper a pot. High quality game we have here lol.

If anyone else has a "sure fire easy lazy way" of completing the seasons with as minimal pain as possible, I encourage you to post a comment, I feel we can find may cool ways to beat the game.