PDA

View Full Version : Bug with Joining Random Games?

kithraya
02-17-2011, 04:36 AM
I was considering joining some random games to look for weapons, work on henchman gold and just generally get some extra life out of the game. Then I read (on this site, I believe) that joining random games can be glitchy and cause you to lose all of your clothes and/or weapons. Is this a continuing problem, and is it wide-spread enough that many of the x360a community members have encountered it? As a counter point, have many of you had success with joining randoms for that purpose?

Ragnarok1986
02-17-2011, 10:46 AM
I have joined a few BUT after reading about the glich I won't risk it now. Henchmen you can do with two pads. Weapons can be sorted in the weapon treading, so there really is no reason to risk it.

kithraya
02-17-2011, 02:30 PM
I knocked out the henchman achievement last night, and I'm going to do another play through before I start begging weapons on the thread (I'm still missing quite a few), but I agree those are much better options than joining randoms for achievement hunting. I can't see myself risking it either, but it would have been nice for such a feature to have worked properly. Down to my last achievement (the weapons), and after that, there's just really not a lot of local replay value in Fable 3. Oh well, I suppose. Thanks for the advice!

Toams07
02-17-2011, 03:14 PM
I would'nt take the risk.
Half the people kick you out immediately anyway, so it's better to just find people instead of random joining

dlmyers1990
02-20-2011, 12:48 AM
Yeah no one likes having random people in their game

FSparacino4
02-20-2011, 07:55 AM
Yeah no one likes having random people in their game

If they don't like random people in their game world, shut the option off. Joining someone's game world to get booted instantly is annoying for those people trying to find random games.

Toams07
02-20-2011, 10:29 AM
If they don't like random people in their game world, shut the option off. Joining someone's game world to get booted instantly is annoying for those people trying to find random games.

Half the people probably dont know they can turn it off or they dont know how

Ragnarok1986
02-20-2011, 10:32 AM
Half the people probably dont know they can turn it off or they dont know how

I think your right took me awhile to find it. I'm going to add it to the Question Thread :)

Toams07
02-20-2011, 12:29 PM
I think your right took me awhile to find it. I'm going to add it to the Question Thread :)

Thats a good idea.
Though people have to wonder how to do it before actually searching an answer.
They probably are like ''why the f*ck can't all those people f*ck off'' or something ..