PDA

View Full Version : Peek-a-Boo platinum - seriously WTH!?

VisitorQ
02-17-2011, 07:55 AM
We have been trying to get platinum on this bastard for a couple of hours now. And no luck.
We can get close, but never past the 150.

Does anyone have any tips for this. I can't believe we breezed through all other Rallyball events.. but this (easy diff.) one is just laughing in our face every single time!

Should be renamed to Peek-a-Boo-Hoo :(

Shade42
02-20-2011, 05:23 AM
I didn't do anything special for this one compared to the other rally ball events. I have found though that starting with a very wide low stance helps. Balls never go between my legs (insert snickering here), so a wide stance gives me a much larger blocking surface area. Sure standing with my legs spread and my arms up leaves me looking like a ridiculous capital H, but it brings the platinums...

VisitorQ
02-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Sounds like at least something to try. I've left it alone since my last attempt.
The rest was easy as hell.. only this one is picking on me! Thanks.

Joel78
03-04-2011, 02:58 AM
There was only one of the rallyball ones I had trouble with, it may have been this one I can't remember.
Make sure you try to get the special blocks first, I think if you hit the target one first and then the one that createst multiple balls, you should then have multiple balls which should destroy several blocks at once, just try waving your arms and hitting most of them and hopefully you will get it done.

aufiboi
03-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Sure standing with my legs spread and my arms up leaves me looking like a ridiculous capital H, but it brings the platinums...

Worked like a charm, thank you !! :woop:

Shade42
03-17-2011, 08:19 AM
That's what I live for, helping people get their platinums by looking ridiculous.

Jubilantswine
04-09-2011, 02:44 PM
There was only one of the rallyball ones I had trouble with, it may have been this one I can't remember.
Make sure you try to get the special blocks first, I think if you hit the target one first and then the one that createst multiple balls, you should then have multiple balls which should destroy several blocks at once, just try waving your arms and hitting most of them and hopefully you will get it done.

You sir are a lifesaver lol...

Literally struggled with this for half an hour, then tried you method and got 165 first time. Platinom nom nom here i come ;)

undergr3nades
04-11-2011, 06:58 PM
I can't do that one either. That's the only one I cannot complete. I come about 20 away from it... I DONT GET IT

hahaha_mnky_boy
06-12-2011, 05:11 AM
This is the worst f'in level!!! "grrrr!"
My top score is 147... just cant get that 150 "F F F F'in piece of s...."
What's even worse is playing kinect, theres no controller to throw...

I no I just need some luck... sometimes I can get 50 (silver) after round one & 99 (gold) after round two... just can't pull 3 good round together in one play... :@

hahaha_mnky_boy
06-13-2011, 08:21 AM
Finally got it... all plat done... ^rolls eyes^

Some advice that wasn't on here; don't hit the ball as soon as each round starts... wait till u get a feel for the targets movements & aim for the targets. Hitting a target at the start of each round got me 150 (plat)...

20G is bull****... this one should of been 50+...

WyldeWolf
06-21-2011, 01:54 PM
This is pissing me off too. I got 148, and 2 of the final balls went through my legs at the end... :(

manifest95
07-11-2011, 03:40 PM
This is pissing me off too. I got 148, and 2 of the final balls went through my legs at the end... :(

Thats what she said!

But on a serious note, I had the exact same number as well when a few went passed me. I haven't played since. I'm going to try some of the tips here to see if I can get it.

Dr Jess
07-16-2011, 12:50 PM
this and the last beginner reflex ridge is all I have left to platinum :(

DemonDuffeh
08-15-2011, 12:07 PM
This is my last one too got 146 max n now i always stuck at 125 >.< is it deffinatly 150 u need i hope so

Edit: got it after an hour of getting 125-146 i got 165 wth lol y is it u pass the target by loads after stuggling to barely get it beforehand

I Am4z1n9 AZ I
09-25-2011, 04:00 PM
This is a joke ive been this for 2 hours and i can only get 145 im having no luck with a partner too.

jamal2807
09-27-2011, 08:15 PM
It's just luck i guess i have 156.
After a few tries....
Make sure you always hit the extra balls....
More i cant say :S

raidenhardcore
11-02-2011, 08:18 PM
just got it make sure you smash/leg kick all the return balls to fire balls or else it will cost you too much time

i waited a few seconds before starting just to make sure I hit the multiball rightaway

now have to do the rest of em and im already sweating like a maniac

iluv2laff
11-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Yeah, this "Basic" level was ridiculous... But I finally got it! 159 :woop: I took the advice of someone below and it worked. Don't hit the first ball right away, time it so that you can hit the multiple ball panels. My little mantra also helped: "Keep the balls in, keep the balls in..." HA.

VisitorQ
11-22-2011, 03:00 PM
just got it make sure you smash/leg kick all the return balls to fire balls or else it will cost you too much time

i waited a few seconds before starting just to make sure I hit the multiball rightaway

now have to do the rest of em and im already sweating like a maniac

+1 for this. If you can get the fire balls each time, that will save ALOT of time. Multiballs is a bonus from there. Once I got this down I did it on the 2nd go with a friend online.

Shadnic
04-15-2012, 03:04 AM
This was HARD! Got it with my friend after 3h -_-

reemo12
09-07-2012, 04:33 PM
It wasnt basic at all, I spend playing it about one hour and then I finally got it

ConstantC4RN4GE
04-05-2013, 10:08 AM
This was a pain in the ass. I got within 1 pt of platinum twice and took me probably 2 hours to complete. Completing this for 100% of the game was a work out.

FrozenRaptorz
04-13-2013, 04:07 AM
This is still going to be the death of me. But its nice they actually have a good high challenging list. Ill make the gf work on it for a bit then :)