I can't edit my profile

XxSEPULCHERxX

Hey all, I want to change my profile info, and that thread says I have to have more than 5 posts. Well I have posted more than 5 replies and nothing has happened. Does it mean I have to post 5 or more new threads?

You don't get posts in this Area.

How about to post "real" posts in other threads not spam?

How about read the forum rules?

How about look a little bit up in the member profile Area?

Please use the other forum parts.

Don't open senseless threads.

http://ftp.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=221961

Feel free to ask for help and have fun.

Ok sorry, that sounded a bit mean I was only asking a question. I've read the rules and every post I've made here is helpful and welcoming, not at all spam. All I want to do is change my name and link my tag. If this is how questions are answered here then perhaps I dont want to be a member

Ok sorry, that sounded a bit mean I was only asking a question. I've read the rules and every post I've made here is helpful and welcoming, not at all spam. All I want to do is change my name and link my tag. If this is how questions are answered here then perhaps I dont want to be a member

If you realy read this thread i give you the link...i don't understand why you ask ?!?

Sorry, it don't sound mean, it's only a simple thing we get here every day, because people don't want to read 3 min. and a little text.

After 5 Posts in other areas than this one and you can change your profile.