PDA

View Full Version : Ka F*ckin Boom Freak Bags

JONBLEACH
02-18-2011, 03:26 AM
Sorry for the title being a reference from Call of Duty Zombies.

But my main topic is the Kaboom! thieves guild quest.

Someone posted that you dont need to lay the bombs to kill the guards you can just go in their and slay them.

This is not true since i tried that on my 2nd Playthru and after i killed all 3 guards i checked my quest log and it was RED(failed).

Now im trying to find a Trapper skill book in the shops - Bayan & Ashos.
I dont know how long i have to wait for them to get new shipments

Gackt
02-18-2011, 03:38 AM
I killed all the guards, didn't use the bombs and I had no issue completing it.

EliteShadowMan
02-18-2011, 03:33 PM
come on jon your just cluttering up the fucking forums with crap threads, where you could have just put this info in the achievement guide thread or something. Seriously quit spamming your shit.

JONBLEACH
02-18-2011, 11:22 PM
come on jon your just cluttering up the fucking forums with crap threads, where you could have just put this info in the achievement guide thread or something. Seriously quit spamming your shit.

come on man stop modding yur gamerscore, ORLY 170k

Joker0fLife
03-07-2011, 11:23 PM
If you or anyone else still has problems with this quest, since I assume your Trapping/Sneak skill isn't high enough and you don't want to waste the skill points, you can just use the 1 time use Oculus' and kill the three guards with them. I did this and completed the quest just fine.

Zenith94x
03-08-2011, 01:30 AM
come on man stop modding yur gamerscore, ORLY 170k

You's Trollin'

daviduk2000
03-16-2011, 05:21 AM
this quest failed for me when i jsut killed them. so i had to go level up my trapper skill for a bit first. when i need skill points i usually just make a ton of potions for an alchemy point.

and i found the game fairly easy while everyone mentions its pretty hard. i finished at level 42. i leveled up evenly in all areas making mage, warrior and archer classes. and never really struggled. i also made hundreds and hundreds of potions but never needed to use the whole resistance ones and increase stats ones so i just sold em

Dangerous Brian
04-04-2011, 10:08 PM
I can't see why people can't just do it properly. If you have the trapper skill unlocked but its not high enough, go to a regresser and use the points freed up there. If you don't have the skill, use an occulus like Joker0fLife (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=100585) says.

jamie1000013
04-09-2011, 04:44 PM
You can also just use a fire bomb which you can use at level 1 trap making skill. First lower the guards health to about 1/3 and then set the fire bomb down. That's how I did it simples :-).

Paka
08-14-2011, 05:08 PM
Another very easy way to beat this quest, actually. Make sure you have three of the types of oculus that can lay a trap; I used the infernus ones. Had plenty from robbing homes and such. Anyways, just fly 'em over and set 'em off by the guards, very easy kills! :p