PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Dexter Episodes?

AdventNick1992
02-18-2011, 05:24 PM
so, i know for a fact that im not the only dexter fan here, so lets here it! My favorite has to be when Dexter provokes an attack from Dokes in season 2! Awesome

Purge
02-19-2011, 03:40 AM
Yeah, Dexter is awesome. Uhh.. For my favourite episode, however, I think it would have to be the final episode of Season 1 when he's walking through the crowd of people and imagines a sense of acceptance. It was pretty cool to see. The show has too many memorable scenes to pick just the one though.. I loved it when Dex broke his own hand to save his own life, when he bought tranquilizers under the name Patrick Bateman, when he went ballistic in his office at Miguel, the list goes on.

AdventNick1992
02-19-2011, 10:35 PM
those episodes are all awesome!

Pieville
02-20-2011, 05:32 AM
Mine is the end the end of season 4 and the start of season 5, Rita's death was quite a memorable scene and the events that happened afterwards were great. It's nice to see that Dexter has some emotion inside of him.

xMortal Syn
02-25-2011, 07:53 AM
there's too many to pick from. my picks would look like a grocery list lol, but I'll try.
1. the episode where Dexter is first starting to kill and it doesn't go well.
2. Rita's death
3. when Dexter kills his brother (Though the book ends very differently.)

Delphan Rane
03-02-2011, 05:43 PM
There are too many to name, but the ones that come to mind...

S1 -"Shrink Wrap" - Dexter kills the psychiatrist that talked 3 women into committing suicide. I like this one b/c it was the first time he let down his guard with Rita.

S2 -"An Inconvenient Lie" - Dexter kills the used car salesman.

S2 - "Dex, Lies, and Videotape" - Dexter kills the 'copycat' Bay Harbor Butcher in the abandoned train car.

Vulger Spartan
03-15-2011, 09:09 PM
I loved This Latest Season with Lumen. The later episode in the Trinity storyline was really Adrenaline filled cat & Mouse stuff. But I really like the Pilot when he kills the Molester/Murderer. He tells the Guy to look at the kids bodies whom he killed & when the guy refused he said, "Do it or I'll Cut you Eyelids off!".

It's Great TV. It's the most suspenseful thriller show I've seen. Scary, Funny, Scarier, and sometimes kind Dark, the first season had a sort of bleak quote from Dexter Voice over:I like to pretend I'm alone. Completely alone. Maybe post-apocalypse or plague …whatever. No one left to act normal for. No need to hide who I really am. It would be …freeing.

Starstrukk X360A
03-15-2011, 09:31 PM
The one where he beat up that girl's dad.
"What the fuck are you, some kind of psycho?!"
"Not today. Today I'm just a concerned parent."

Probably my favorite lines out of that season.

Rygel 16th
03-16-2011, 09:24 PM
To many to mention i just wished they never killed doakes off, the shit he used to give Dexter always made me laugh.

thereefernander
03-19-2011, 08:04 AM
Dexter is probably my favorite show of all time (if you can not tell). It's VERY hard to pick a favorite episode because I'm in love with the whole series but I'd like to say I really like season 1. Because it is great and where it all started. But also because after you read the book it's fun to compare and contrast the separate roads that were taken. I'm very very fond of the quote "Most people fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well." Definitely Dex at his best.

thereefernander
03-19-2011, 08:10 AM
I loved This Latest Season with Lumen. The later episode in the Trinity storyline was really Adrenaline filled cat & Mouse stuff. But I really like the Pilot when he kills the Molester/Murderer. He tells the Guy to look at the kids bodies whom he killed & when the guy refused he said, "Do it or I'll Cut you Eyelids off!".

It's Great TV. It's the most suspenseful thriller show I've seen. Scary, Funny, Scarier, and sometimes kind Dark, the first season had a sort of bleak quote from Dexter Voice over:I like to pretend I'm alone. Completely alone. Maybe post-apocalypse or plague …whatever. No one left to act normal for. No need to hide who I really am. It would be …freeing.

Sorry about the double post but, I just want to add how much I fucking LOVE the literature in this show! I mean that scene your talking about in the first paragraph! "Look at them." "....n..o" "OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" By this point I was hooked.