PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing game

Walecs360
02-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Who thinks this game is disappointing?
I mean, we're waiting for a new REAL Banjo-Kazooie game from 10 years (I'm talking about E3 2010), a new Conker game since 2001 and all they announce is Kinect Sports? Seriously, Microsoft ruined Rare. With Nintendo they couldn't do much with that stupid remote, but maybe we could have at least a serious game not for kid.

Baihu1983
02-19-2011, 09:24 AM
So its dissapointing because you want another Bnajo or Conker?

People need to remember that upuntill about a year or 2 ago MS let Rare do what ever they wanted. Sadly the sales for most those games were not good enough so MS has been a little tough on them. KS is their biggest selling title since joining MS and to top it off its a damn fun game.

Yes i would like a new Conker and Killer Instinct at some point but this game is still very good. If Rare are going to focus on Kinect for a while then maybe they could let another dev work on one of thier older titles.

Extreme Washing Machine
02-21-2011, 01:01 AM
I think Rare are doing a brilliant job. Ks is a brilliant game + it got most kinect sales.

StillTIPPIN187
02-23-2011, 04:57 PM
Id say Kinect sports is one of the best games on kinect.. Defeinately the best Sports game for kinect.

legreffer
02-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Rare has just posted the world records : http://www.rare.co.uk/blog/?p=3284
There are some crazy scores !

jay71uk
02-24-2011, 10:54 AM
Maybe they're working on a Kinect Banjo game - so don't be too angry at them.

Sports is probably the Kinect game I will still be playing long after most of the other Kinect games have been & gone.

xbfrittsox360
02-24-2011, 05:07 PM
This game is definitely a blast. Yet a lot of people will unfortunately bash Kinect and this game without even playing it, it seems.

Edit:
Rare has just posted the world records : http://www.rare.co.uk/blog/?p=3284
There are some crazy scores !

Wow those records are ridiculous! Over 1,300 in rally tally?! I'm relatively close on some others, I think the closest being Pinvaders. But wow, cool.

Necrophage33
03-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Those records are ridiculous! I don't understand the table tennis and volleyball "score in a match" records. Isn't 11 the most you can score in a match of table tennis, and 7 for volleyball? Or is it because you have to win by 2 in both, and can keep going higher and higher to have to win? If so, that's insane playing that long.

I feel like some of these records could be done/broken using the cheap method of hitting the xbox guide button on a controller. Like for rapid runner, rally tally, super saver, etc. Just go on forever "pausing" the game right before you need to hit the ball or block it.