PDA

View Full Version : My two cents

entropyMaker
02-18-2011, 09:09 PM
I have been trying for a fucking week to get 5 god damn duel wins. Here are the two things that happen -

#1 - You start to beat someone and they drop out. This in my mind should be an automatic win for you to prevent this bullshit from happening. This game is absolutely covered up in pussy's who are too afraid to actually lose a duel. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten my ass beat 10 - 0, but I didn't drop out if I knew the other guy wasn't hacking. Which leads me to point two -

#2 - You get in a fight with a fucking hacker. Hooded armor is a dead fucking give away. I am sorry but if I do a humbling blow on you and manage to get two strikes off before you get back up and you lose NO HEALTH WHATSOEVER, you are a fucking piece of shit hacker. No two ways around it.

If you hack, fuck you! If you drop out because you are losing then that is a double fuck you!!

Gackt
02-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Quitters? In online games? No way...

You should find someone in the achievement trading thread to boost the achievement : )

EliteShadowMan
02-18-2011, 10:36 PM
I would like to add more to this.

3. The pussies that play Coop campaign, and if they die once they leave like it's the end of the world

Putriside
02-19-2011, 10:26 AM
I would like to add more to this.

3. The pussies that play Coop campaign, and if they die once they leave like it's the end of the world

thats a large number of people hahah like mmo players rage quiting after first boss fail

LanceX
02-19-2011, 05:27 PM
man this game is okay but the voice acting and movements during talk is really bad lol. I guess its intertaining

entropyMaker
02-19-2011, 10:35 PM
I got this achievement finally. A level one came into my game to face down a level 41. This guy manned up and never left the game. I beat him 10-0. I also sent him a message to let him know how honorable it was that he didn't bail out and to meet me in my village. I gave him every piece of equipment I owned as I didn't need it anymore as that was my last online achievement. He didn't understand my generosity but hopefully he never has too, with all these asswipes online ruining this game. There are good and honorable players, but they are diamonds in the rough to be sure.

To the level one who stood his ground against a level 41 - Honor to you brother.

Andreas_loel
02-20-2011, 04:56 PM
thats a large number of people hahah like mmo players rage quiting after first boss fail

Except most mmo players ive played with during 5 years never did, we had our set times to play and do shit and if you left then you were fucked/replaced rather quickly.

Xbox live is filled with so many shit kids