PDA

View Full Version : Could those who have Really Sharp Pair of Scissors tell me where they get it?

ImaginaryRuins
02-19-2011, 01:45 AM
I have already done no less than 15 speed runs now, but STILL I can't get Really Sharp Pair of Scissors. This is my only weapon left.

Could those who have it tell me which chest you got it? Or did you get it for the mortar 2000 point? Also, did you do a good morality or a bad morality run? Thanks.

BigGayLawyer
02-19-2011, 02:17 AM
Just join someone else game and check the shops, that's how I got it.

OneBgBdArtemis
02-19-2011, 03:50 AM
I have a couple of these. I need a few others myself. If you want to do some trading, I'm up for it, just send me a FR.

ImaginaryRuins
02-19-2011, 09:36 AM
Just join someone else game and check the shops, that's how I got it.

You mean, it's from a shop, not a chest?

jacobite
02-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Type Sword Quality Legendary Value 12,100 gold Random Shops Yes
Random chests No

From fable wiki, must be fairly rare iv did alot of runs just doing shops and never seen it

Josh Benton
02-19-2011, 10:57 AM
I have it and would be willing to trade for something?
I know this isn't the correct thread but hey, it's not hurting anyone.

ImaginaryRuins
02-19-2011, 11:01 AM
I have it and would be willing to trade for something?
I know this isn't the correct thread but hey, it's not hurting anyone.

My Gold membership has expired so well, can't trade anymore.

BTW, I checked Fable wiki but it never mentioned that R.S.P.O.Scissors comes from a shop.

Toams07
02-19-2011, 11:29 AM
My Gold membership has expired so well, can't trade anymore.
Then renew it.

BTW, I checked Fable wiki but it never mentioned that R.S.P.O.Scissors comes from a shop.
Indeed it said ''randomly generated from chests''

Dangerous Brian
02-19-2011, 12:05 PM
Then renew it.

Indeed it said ''randomly generated from chests''

I got mine from the Aurora Demon Door on one save and Mourningwood Silver Key Chest in another.

ImaginaryRuins
02-19-2011, 02:00 PM
I got mine from the Aurora Demon Door on one save and Mourningwood Silver Key Chest in another.

Hey, what morality did you choose when you got it? Good or evil?

I did good speed runs every time, except for breaking the promise of Aurora to get Jack's Hammer, Skorm's Justice and Bloodcraver. I even got Souldrinker from Mortar game one time, but HOW COME THIS BLOODY SCISSORS ALWAYS HIDE FROM ME?

So, it's from a chest, not a shop? Or can be both then?

R0Y4LEwitCHEESE
02-19-2011, 09:25 PM
I got it from the 10 Key Silver Chest in Mourning Wood. I'll let you have it if you trade me the complete set for the achievement.

dlmyers1990
02-20-2011, 12:47 AM
I have it as well

ImaginaryRuins
02-20-2011, 03:46 AM
I got it from the 10 Key Silver Chest in Mourning Wood. I'll let you have it if you trade me the complete set for the achievement.

Like I said before my gold membership expired. I don't think renewing it just for a piece of weapon worths the money.

Well it looks like R.S.P.o.S is from chests, and usually from Morningwood, but I am starting to think morality affects the weapons the game save generates. Did you all get it with Neutral morality or Evil morality?

You see? Skorm's Justice, Bloodcraver, Jack's Hammer, these three 'evil' weapons can only be obtained through making evil choices - breaking the promise on Aurora as well as maximizing morality to evilness. As for R.S.P.o.Scissors, its description looks a little bit evil to me too, so perhaps the morality has to be a bit evil as well to have a higher chance to get it?

R0Y4LEwitCHEESE
02-21-2011, 03:46 AM
Like I said before my gold membership expired. I don't think renewing it just for a piece of weapon worths the money.

Well it looks like R.S.P.o.S is from chests, and usually from Morningwood, but I am starting to think morality affects the weapons the game save generates. Did you all get it with Neutral morality or Evil morality?

You see? Skorm's Justice, Bloodcraver, Jack's Hammer, these three 'evil' weapons can only be obtained through making evil choices - breaking the promise on Aurora as well as maximizing morality to evilness. As for R.S.P.o.Scissors, its description looks a little bit evil to me too, so perhaps the morality has to be a bit evil as well to have a higher chance to get it?

I actually got it with maximum good morality.

To be fair though your trying for a 1/50 item so the odds are obviously a long shot.

Dangerous Brian
02-21-2011, 04:08 AM
Hey, what morality did you choose when you got it? Good or evil?

I did good speed runs every time, except for breaking the promise of Aurora to get Jack's Hammer, Skorm's Justice and Bloodcraver. I even got Souldrinker from Mortar game one time, but HOW COME THIS BLOODY SCISSORS ALWAYS HIDE FROM ME?

So, it's from a chest, not a shop? Or can be both then?

Doesn't matter. They are completly random. The only weapons you can guarantee in any given save are Gnomewrecker (Complete Gnomes are Evil Quest), Bonesmasher (A chest just before Mourningwood Fort) and Tenderiser (From a chest in Dark Sanctum).

Dangerous Brian
02-21-2011, 04:15 AM

Nope, utterly random. I got Bloodcraver from Gold Door in The Ossery (Gone but not forgotten). This involves nothing Evil and I always go good, until it's promise time.

ImaginaryRuins
02-21-2011, 06:05 AM
Nope, utterly random. I got Bloodcraver from Gold Door in The Ossery (Gone but not forgotten). This involves nothing Evil and I always go good, until it's promise time.

WHAT? Bloodcraver appears in that chest? For real? Never happened to me.

But if everything is completely random, then looks like luck isn't on my side yet. Thanks for all your replies, guys. ^_^

ImaginaryRuins
02-23-2011, 04:47 PM
I don't want to open a new thread, but I am so proud to announce that, I FINALLY GOT ALL 50 WEAPONS FOR MY COLLECTION! and I got them all by myself, through almost 20 playthroughs (sometimes when luck was bad I couldn't get any unobtained weapon in an entire game run)!

I really got R.S.P.o.Scissors in the morningwood 10-silver-key chest! perhaps it has higher probability of showing up there?

rhamana
02-25-2011, 01:50 PM
I got that one from the silver key chest in Millfields :) But it is totally random :p

Andreas_loel
02-25-2011, 02:35 PM
I got it from my girl

itsTimay
02-28-2011, 07:37 AM
I don't want to open a new thread, but I am so proud to announce that, I FINALLY GOT ALL 50 WEAPONS FOR MY COLLECTION! and I got them all by myself, through almost 20 playthroughs (sometimes when luck was bad I couldn't get any unobtained weapon in an entire game run)!

I really got R.S.P.o.Scissors in the morningwood 10-silver-key chest! perhaps it has higher probability of showing up there?

Congrats! Lucky :p Would you mind lending me the 15 I need just so my achievement will pop? :) or letting me look through your stores? If so message me on xbox live (gt:itsTimay) and I'll let you know the 15 I need. Thanks in advance! :D

Darth Villainous
03-02-2011, 11:39 AM
I got it at the mortar game, playing a good character.

JohnnyInterfunk
03-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Friend me if you still need it, I think I have a spare one.

GT: JohnnyInterfnk

stevebaker28
03-02-2011, 06:20 PM
I picked mine up from the silver key chest in mourning wood...

MatrixJake1978
03-03-2011, 06:27 AM
I have an extra I believe...

I am just missing the Bloodcraver, Chickenbane, Arkwright's Flintlock, The Swinging Sword, and Scythe's Warhammer and I am 100%. Anyone want to hook a guy up?

Please friend request. I can give tons of other weapons, clothes, and gold.