PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Chest?

naysilva
02-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Okay so i'm following a guide for the chests and I'm doing Downtown at the minute, both guides only say there are two chests in this area but the game says I have 2/3.

I have the following ones in this area:

Downtown Quarter

1) You’ll pass right by this one during the “Rescue Shawn” quest when you infiltrate the building. (The Bureau of Edification, located at the bottom-right of this quarter. It is located on the roof.)

2) This is at the top section of the quarter. Look for the V-shaped intersection of two streets- this chest is located on an awning directly above it. To reach it you must use shaping-rails and shaping-streets to reach the building across from it, at which point you can grind across.

Any idea where the other one is?

naysilva
02-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Nevermind, found it.. was near the monorail station.

MC B0B x360a
03-02-2011, 02:04 PM
Nevermind, found it.. was near the monorail station.

This is incorrect. for downtown there are three chests. One is on top of the Bureau of Edification building, which you can grab during a mission. Another is in the main "square area". Look on your mini map and you will see an area that comes to a V. It is in this section up a ledge. The last one is the easiest but everybody seems to miss it. It is by the "too much happiness" challenge (I think thats what its called). As you pass by that challenge marker on your left, the secret chest will be up a bit further on your left. If is behind a very short concrete wall.