PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Playthrought and transfer

Genosha
02-20-2011, 08:25 PM
I've been looking for this info but can't find any answer satisfing me.

I gotta start a 2nd playthrought because I missed some achievements (Lute Hero, Save all citizens) and I read about people transfering King Suit and weapons from 2nd hero.

How does the system works? Will all my weapons/armors pile up in one Sactuary or how do I transfer those over? Also; how does it affect my 1st playthrought's hero?

Ragnarok1986
02-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Okay part of the information you require was in the question thread last page. The other about how it effects your firs hero it does not effect it at all. To transfer item from save to save follow below....

Option one set up a dummy profile and start a new game in pad two. Then have your hero join the world a bit like the henchmen achievement. Give the items you want on the other save to him. Sign out then load the other save and trade across.

Option two have a friend join give him the items then swap to the other save a trade back.

ImaginaryRuins
02-21-2011, 06:08 AM
Option one set up a dummy profile and start a new game in pad two. Then have your hero join the world a bit like the henchmen achievement. Give the items you want on the other save to him. Sign out then load the other save and trade across.

Option two have a friend join give him the items then swap to the other save a trade back.

Personally I find option one more convenient, but that is only valid if there are two controllers.

Side note: all silver-key chests in the dummy game save can be opened by the hero of the solid game save, if he/she has enough silver keys, so there is no need to collect silver keys in the dummy playthrough.

Genosha
02-21-2011, 02:23 PM
The 2nd controller account works pretty good. Just need to rush throught the game to get to all shops and buy my weapons )