PDA

View Full Version : The Rune Stones quest?

EliteShadowMan
02-21-2011, 01:39 PM
How come i can't get this from the orc blacksmith in alsorna? Gackt told me to just wait for a bit to see if he would engage me on his own and he didn't.

So my question is do i have to get farther in the story? I'm just about to get into hatmandor. Or is this achievement glitched for me and i have to start a new playthrough?

Edit: Nevermind! i guess i always had this quest, just never realized it! sorry.

Gackt
02-21-2011, 07:55 PM
How come i can't get this from the orc blacksmith in alsorna? Gackt told me to just wait for a bit to see if he would engage me on his own and he didn't.

So my question is do i have to get farther in the story? I'm just about to get into hatmandor. Or is this achievement glitched for me and i have to start a new playthrough?

Edit: Nevermind! i guess i always had this quest, just never realized it! sorry.

lol, are you sure he didnt mention it the first time you go to him? Thats when he told me about them and like you I had not noticed until much further along in the game :D

EliteShadowMan
02-21-2011, 08:42 PM
lol, are you sure he didnt mention it the first time you go to him? Thats when he told me about them and like you I had not noticed until much further along in the game :D

yeah i guess i forgot that i talked to him lol. I was worrying to much about getting the skill based achievements out of the way like the fire arrows, etc.

Although i would like to know how to summon things? do i need a staff? i dropped my staff a long time ago and now i don't have enough willpower to even get a low level one.

Gackt
02-21-2011, 08:59 PM
You need a staff to do any type of magic, after that just make a low level easy summon spell and continuously cast it until you get the achievement.

EMP
02-23-2011, 02:23 PM
LOL.. silly goose