PDA

View Full Version : Still able to buy the game from amazon.com

Corrosivescott
02-21-2011, 09:05 PM
There is a guy selling it on amazon.com for $20.00usd. Sorry for all the post on this I just think it's great news that you can still get the game. I got it yesterday and can say it does work. :woop:

stuhp
02-22-2011, 11:50 AM
I wonder how long the seller intends to keep that listing up - or rather, how many codes he has left. Call me a sap, but I'm still holding out on Bethesda bringing back DOOM to the XBLA, like the news here have been saying.

Corrosivescott
02-22-2011, 03:59 PM
I hope they do re-release it, but with a new set of achievements :)

smokinbatteries
05-15-2011, 03:18 PM
I don't know if they still sell it anymore, but a few years ago I picked up the Doom Collector's Edition for $10. It comes with Ultimate Doom, Doom II, and Final Doom. It doesn't really help any of us Xbox gamers, but it's interesting to note. I like it because they didn't add any security to the original version, so if I want to have a LAN with my friends, I can just give them the disc to install it themselves, no codes required.

vmu
05-21-2011, 12:55 AM
Well considering the multiplayer servers are still up, Doom will be back on the marketplace eventually. I actually managed to find a download code at my local gamestop for Doom. Would entering the code cause a marketplace error?

I CR0W I
05-23-2011, 09:11 AM
Did this game ever come as part of an XBLA compilation or anything?