PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War 3 Beta news coming this week!

Mr Bungle
02-22-2011, 02:03 AM
Epic Games has confirmed that news on the Gears of War 3 beta will be arriving this week, following earlier hints from Major Nelson.

It was previously noted by VG247 that Microsoft's Larry Hyrb promised podcast listeners some news that would make them "really happy" would be revealed at a press event in San Francisco this week.

Much later, Gears producer Rod Fergusson reminded his Twitter followers that buying the Bulletstorm Ultimate edition gets you into the Gears 3 beta (although it's not the only way in) and that 'more beta information is coming this week'. To us, that suggests that Microsoft is going to be revealing details on the beta - if not the release date - at the event.

Source: http://www.oxm.co.uk/25867/news/epic-gears-3-beta-news-coming-this-week/

HorsemanOfWar16
02-22-2011, 10:55 AM
Sweeeet - thx 4 posting m8 -
I've been dying to find out start date - looks like we might find out this week! - Just want to know so I have something to push for In the gaming world! - Everything else I play has got nothing on Gears!!

Artful Dodger
02-22-2011, 10:57 AM
When is it GDC ?

New Edited multiplayer footage will appear on the show

Deyankees1
02-22-2011, 05:40 PM
When is it GDC ?

New Edited multiplayer footage will appear on the show

Feb 28th-March 4th

Rod is speaking on Thursday which is March 3rd. So we might get even more stuff and info. <3

ZackNovak
02-24-2011, 04:48 PM
I didn't get Bulletstorm but hopefully I can still get access the same time the beta launches :)