PDA

View Full Version : Questions about playing Chapter 10 DLC before completing main story

Lord Terentius
02-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi there everyone

I just want some help and clarification on the DLC MP achievements for chapter 10.

However, I know that the number of people playing this game online is virtually ZERO and I'm quite keen to get the 4 player MP achievements completed ASAP.

I've not yet completed the main game yet and I'm only on chapter 5.

Here are my questions:

1)Would I be able to play chapter 10 right from the start and have access to the MP options?

2)Once I have obtained these achievements, would I need to delete the DLC and reset the cache to ensure I can complete the rest of the original achievements? Or can I just leave the DLC alone and continue?

3)Would it still glitch my progress to getting 28 Platinums if I NEVER touch the main chapter 10 story-line?

4)If I reset the cache would the number of naughty points I've accumulated be reset to zero? Would be awards for the cups also be reset if I did this?

Many thanks in advance

Park Diesel
04-04-2011, 05:32 AM
Here are my questions:

1)Would I be able to play chapter 10 right from the start and have access to the MP options?

2)Once I have obtained these achievements, would I need to delete the DLC and reset the cache to ensure I can complete the rest of the original achievements? Or can I just leave the DLC alone and continue?

3)Would it still glitch my progress to getting 28 Platinums if I NEVER touch the main chapter 10 story-line?

4)If I reset the cache would the number of naughty points I've accumulated be reset to zero? Would be awards for the cups also be reset if I did this?

Many thanks in advance

1) Yes. Everything in chapter 10 would be available to you immediately.

2)You could leave chapter 10 on your hard drive until you attempted chapter 9 DLC. The DLC packs have no bearing on the original game, only on the other DLC packs.

3)As far as I know, the DLC has no impact on the 28 Platinum trophies achievement (Nutter!!!!). Doesn't matter if you play them or not.

4)No. If you delete any DLC, it only removes that chapter from the chapter selection screen. You would maintain any points earned and if you were to re-download that chapter, any scores you previously had would still show up there.

thai42o
05-16-2011, 08:24 PM
It does seem to glitch the Full Wardrobe achievement. Of course all you have to do to fix it is delete the dlc clear the cache and then finish a level.