PDA

View Full Version : About The Demo

PakoRawr
02-22-2011, 11:00 PM
I really enjoyed it and it even pumped me up for the game even more, but I have one problem with it;
The fonts are just too small :(! Is it just me, or does anyone else think that fonts are too small in this game? :/.

Stevey Boy2006
02-23-2011, 12:36 PM
Theres a lot more than the size of the fonts to worry about- like the crappy animations, the awful combat, the poor graphics and basically the whole watered down experience

Fishman
02-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Theres a lot more than the size of the fonts to worry about- like the crappy animations, the awful combat, the poor graphics and basically the whole watered down experience

We get the point, you are disappointed with DA2/demo. We don't need to hear you say it in every thread tho. You went from sharing your opinion to trolling the forums.

@OP: Do you have a SDTV or a HDTV?

iToastMan
02-23-2011, 09:33 PM
Really? i found them fine on mine but im on a pretty large-ish TV and i sit close. maybe its your TV? :o

PakoRawr
02-23-2011, 10:15 PM
It's Standard, I never really upgraded, so I guess it was because of that :(

surreal_82
02-24-2011, 11:09 AM
We get the point, you are disappointed with DA2/demo. We don't need to hear you say it in every thread tho. You went from sharing your opinion to trolling the forums.

ha ha well said!

Just seen all the diff posts lol

SDTVs are a pain when it comes to text, i remember this from before i got my new HD one, the first DAO was hard enough, as were all the dead rising games. Not sure what to suggest to help tho buddy, can yo change the way the image is displayed on screen ie widescreen etc and swap around till you find sommething that works a bit better for clarity

13ip0lar
02-24-2011, 07:14 PM

Owned...some kids never got enough attention.

Breeding
02-25-2011, 01:42 AM
I play on my monitor and I had a hard time reading the text. I could read the text in ME2 just fine though and I know for a fact that text is unreadable in SD.