PDA

View Full Version : Question about Redeeming Isaac Clarkes Armor

pararescue
02-23-2011, 03:50 AM
Ok I got my code redeem into the Bioware site, but it also applies to the EA account and people say your gamertag has to be linked in order to get the armor, well the problem is that I deleted my email account and made a new one, but I'm unable to put my gamertag in my EA profile, but when I played the Dragon Age 2 demo it showed that I'm logged into the EA servers and its showing my old email address which its been deleted, how do you change it?

lol sorry for the long text I just want to make sure that I'm getting the Isaac Clarke Armor set

IDiivil
02-23-2011, 03:50 AM
.. Contact them about it, I guess?

Eternaltriumph
02-23-2011, 05:36 AM
I don't think it gives a shit your email account was deleted.

Your EA ACCOUNT *USERNAME* just to login at all is your old, deleted email. So you should STILL be able to log into EA.

Deletedemail@something.com
Passwordhere

and you should log in no problem. From there, make sure your EA account is still linked to your gamertag. If it is, it shouldn't matter.

That being said, if they ever send you a real email containing a code or something...you're screwed. :3

Captain Urahara
02-23-2011, 08:05 AM
Eternaltriumph pretty much has it. They really don't care if the email is still around or not. It's not like they are sending you an email to confirm anything.

As long as your gamertag is tied to the email, they recognize it, you can still sign in, and everything registers properly, then you're golden and have nothing to worry about.

If you are OCD like me and would want your email changed, then you would have to contact EA Support like IDiivil said. If you've never dealt with EA Support then I'll warn you now that it ranges from Extremely Excellent(extremely rare) to "MY GOD! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?!" (extremely common).
Best of luck to you if you wish to contact them and change it. You'll need it.

OceanH
02-23-2011, 08:42 AM
Ok I got my code redeem into the Bioware site, but it also applies to the EA account and people say your gamertag has to be linked in order to get the armor, well the problem is that I deleted my email account and made a new one, but I'm unable to put my gamertag in my EA profile, but when I played the Dragon Age 2 demo it showed that I'm logged into the EA servers and its showing my old email address which its been deleted, how do you change it?

lol sorry for the long text I just want to make sure that I'm getting the Isaac Clarke Armor set

Advice: change your email address in your EA Account to the new one if you don't want to have future troubles.

https://profile.ea.com/login.do

On your My Info, click on Update My Info.

Another advice: your EA Account is as important as your gamertag. It's now and account that shares promotions between games and platforms.

Btw, don't create another thread when you already have one with the same subject:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=290886