PDA

View Full Version : deathstrike plz help

Subzero323
02-23-2011, 05:25 AM
ok i know this sounds stupid BUT i crouch and get behind the enemy and see the cross hair BUT i dont see how to deathstrike them??????????????? i hit every button to do it and nothing happens??? i hit RT and it just slashes them and they notice me?? what am i doing wrong?????????

oblivionspawn07
02-23-2011, 07:39 AM
First, make sure you have a dagger equipped.

Second, when you are crouching behind the enemy, make sure the death strike symbol appears. Once it does press 'A' to initiate the assassination.

Note that the target must be stationary. You cannot do death strike on a moving target.

EMP
02-23-2011, 02:25 PM
First, make sure you have a dagger equipped.

Second, when you are crouching behind the enemy, make sure the death strike symbol appears. Once it does press 'A' to initiate the assassination.

Note that the target must be stationary. You cannot do death strike on a moving target.

Thanks for the help I was wondering how to do this as well..

EliteShadowMan
02-23-2011, 04:45 PM
ok i know this sounds stupid BUT i crouch and get behind the enemy and see the cross hair BUT i dont see how to deathstrike them??????????????? i hit every button to do it and nothing happens??? i hit RT and it just slashes them and they notice me?? what am i doing wrong?????????

no don't listen to the post below yours.

He gave you the right info on how to do Death Strikes, but if your like me and it "glitches" on you sometimes, then you can't do it. I have enemies sometimes standing still and i can't do it on them even with the dagger equipped.

If theres some enemies that won't let you do it, just move on and wait for another enemy to do it on, since some enemies are glitchy and they have to be standing and not sitting.

oblivionspawn07
02-23-2011, 06:23 PM
no don't listen to the post below yours.

He gave you the right info on how to do Death Strikes, but if your like me and it "glitches" on you sometimes, then you can't do it. I have enemies sometimes standing still and i can't do it on them even with the dagger equipped.

If theres some enemies that won't let you do it, just move on and wait for another enemy to do it on, since some enemies are glitchy and they have to be standing and not sitting.
The only time deathstrike should 'glitch' is if there is not enough room behind you and the target, or if you are on slightly different elevations. Everything I said still applies.

FeJ
02-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Deathstrike glitches on me all the time and theres plenty of room to do it, sometimes the option just wont come up. It seemed like it was working most of the time early on in the game, but now it rarley works. I think i need 3 more for the achievement and im not expecting to get it since i havent even been given the option to do it in a long time.

entropyMaker
02-23-2011, 09:19 PM
I have seen this written on this forum I believe, so I cannot take credit for this. Anyway there is a part of Chezznedar where the dice tables are located. On either side on the walls that contain the dice tables you will occasionally find someone pissing on the wall. You can kill these people with impunity. There is also another area I have personally found, which is in the "Hooks" section of Chezznedar. There will be people in the back pissing on the fence. Same rule applies here. No gaurd reaction. I am sorry I cannot give credit to the person that found this, but I hope this helps you get the achievement.

Subzero323
02-24-2011, 09:06 PM
i just wanted to say thank you for everyone who responded i had it glitched on me . Thanks again

JONBLEACH
02-24-2011, 11:08 PM
i never had anything within this game glitch on me and I had 2 playthroughs done

oblivionspawn07
02-24-2011, 11:46 PM
i never had anything within this game glitch on me and I had 2 playthroughs done
Same here except for I've seen floating animals a couple times. Other than that nothing glitched really.

FeJ
02-25-2011, 07:16 PM
I have seen this written on this forum I believe, so I cannot take credit for this. Anyway there is a part of Chezznedar where the dice tables are located. On either side on the walls that contain the dice tables you will occasionally find someone pissing on the wall. You can kill these people with impunity. There is also another area I have personally found, which is in the "Hooks" section of Chezznedar. There will be people in the back pissing on the fence. Same rule applies here. No gaurd reaction. I am sorry I cannot give credit to the person that found this, but I hope this helps you get the achievement.

Thanks for the tip, i took out guys pissing to get my last 3.

VitaminAmy
11-26-2011, 09:37 PM
There is also another area I have personally found, which is in the "Hooks" section of Chezznedar. There will be people in the back pissing on the fence. Same rule applies here. No gaurd reaction. I am sorry I cannot give credit to the person that found this, but I hope this helps you get the achievement.

Thanks for the tip, helped me get my last 2!

Samurai Kadaj
12-09-2011, 03:17 AM
I never had a problem with deathstrike, myself, until I downloaded the latest update. I realize that deathstrike can only be used on stationary targets and the moving ones that hold still momentarily don't count, but ever since the update, the deathstrike symbol simply doesn't appear. Can't do anything about it. Also, sprinting is messed up. When I hold LT, my stamina will drain, but sometimes my character will sprint, sometimes he won't.