PDA

View Full Version : Final opinion

duelingk
02-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Worst waste of microsoft points I ever spent. I used to put Maw in that category, but at least the game was good. Too short, too expensive, but good.

The complaints about this game are numerous.

-Outdated banlist
-Cards deliberately kept out for nonexistent DLC
-Terrible online system
-Lack of features such as deck shops, trading, or anything else that made yugioh a great card game.
-1000s of duels for scattered cards that you may or may not ever receive

The only good thing I can say about this game is the default difficulty of the npcs. First yugioh game that ever gave me a real challenge. Offset by the fact that it takes hundreds of duels to even have a workable deck.

For anyone who is considering purchasing this game, forget it. This game is a lazily created game designed to milk customers for their money. It is unsupported as evidenced by the still in place years old ban list (2009). Do not expect any further support besides some random dlc packs containing the cards that should have already been included.

oXI Chimera IXo
02-23-2011, 08:16 PM
True story, but I must confess, I do have fun playing with people.

Foxhound300
02-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Do not expect any further support besides some random dlc packs containing the cards that should have already been included.

Personally, from what I've seen, people shouldn't even expect that...

miragedres
03-13-2011, 06:16 PM
I agree with everything the OP said. However, if you are looking for a Yu-Gi-Oh fix on your 360 this is the ONLY option you have. That is why I bought it and still play it as we speak. Also, it is really challenging compared to World Championship on the DS. Definitely not worth 800 MS points and the DLC looks to be crap.