PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer

duelingk
02-23-2011, 01:14 PM
I hope to whatever higher powers that be that this game does not have multiplayer. My experience with all versions of F.E.A.R. (including the expansions) are that the mulitplayer for the most part dies out within months of release. It is a colossal waste of development time and money to even put multiplayer in.

They need to focus on the single player aspects of F.E.A.R. only. It is what made the original so great, not the gameplay or its multiplayer.

Purchase ANY of the million other games with much better multiplayer aspects if it is that important to you.

DOBOYX2
06-17-2011, 06:35 PM
I agree, every game doesnt need multiplayer. I'm not against multiplayer or anything, but like you said I dont see the point in wasting money, when you know damn well your multiplayer doesn't compete with games such as Halo, or COD. Not saying this games multiplayer will suck or anything, I hope it doesnt. Unfortunately most games fail at it, because they sort of just stuff it in there. It is good to see that there is more variety here in terms of modes then in Fear 2, but what do I know. I just kept playing Armored Front over and over until I got 4 Star General in Fear 2. :p