PDA

View Full Version : Day One purchase?

InfernoFrY
02-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Saw this in the trailer along with Puzzle Quest 2, cant wait for a new katamari game. Looks good on the phone too. Day 1 buy for me.

illdizzog
02-24-2011, 09:57 AM
Me too, i needs me some Katamari action on my phone. Crazy gamerscore points distribution on the achievement list, very King of the Cosmos!

Unshaved Wizard
02-25-2011, 07:12 AM
Woah when is it dropping?

MBCPeanut
03-01-2011, 02:20 AM
Yeah, anyone know when this is hitting!? Insanely excited for it.

jpw21683
03-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Yeah, anyone know when this is hitting!? Insanely excited for it.
As far as I know, it comes out tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

Unshaved Wizard
03-02-2011, 01:07 AM
Yup, tomorrow, hopefully its there early, going to want to be playing that shit through Calculus for sure

Magespower
03-02-2011, 05:52 AM
It's up now for 6.99 USD

InfernoFrY
03-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Bought it, up in the UK too :woop:

Ooyah
03-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Wonderful, great news!

I will be getting this tonight, but I really can't imagine how the touch screen controls will work... it could have the same problem as Butterfly... most of the screen is usually obscured by your hand! I pray to be wrong!

asphyxiate
03-02-2011, 03:44 PM
I've been looking forward to getting this but after seeing the cheevo list I'm unsure... I don't want to end up with 90/200 just because I can't get the exquisite collection. Has anyone played it yet?

TNTJudbud
03-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Wonderful, great news!

I will be getting this tonight, but I really can't imagine how the touch screen controls will work... it could have the same problem as Butterfly... most of the screen is usually obscured by your hand! I pray to be wrong!
Tilt Control

Harrison Drake
03-02-2011, 04:37 PM
I have decided never to purchase a WP7 game on day one anymore. I have had too many issues with games not working (Fruit Ninja, Logic Games) or achievements being glitched/not working (Revolution, Women's Murder Club, More Brain Exercise).

Now I wait and check the forums to see if anyone has had any problems before I buy the game.

Once this one gets the OK I'll be picking it up.

91GSX
03-02-2011, 06:48 PM
^ So a day 10 purchase for you?

jpw21683
03-02-2011, 08:07 PM
I have decided never to purchase a WP7 game on day one anymore. I have had too many issues with games not working (Fruit Ninja, Logic Games) or achievements being glitched/not working (Revolution, Women's Murder Club, More Brain Exercise).

Now I wait and check the forums to see if anyone has had any problems before I buy the game.

Works fine for me. Other than the controls being a bit wonky.

Cringer85
03-03-2011, 03:38 AM

What problems did you have with Fruit Ninja not working:confused: Also, like Womens Murder Club, you will need to be online with nearly every WP7 game to earn achievements - I learned that by now and never play offline anymore..

Ooyah
03-03-2011, 01:06 PM
How is everyone finding the controls? I downloaded the demo last night (resisted my natural instinct just to buy it!), and am finding the tilt controls a bit frustrating. I am hoping that they will 'click' over time... but Katamari demands precise movement, and I am not convinced so far. Turning is really quite fraught, particularly when trying to do a sharp turn. I keep just missing things by a fraction (or much more!), or hitting things that I don't want to because the curve of the turn was wrong. I am hoping that, with some more practice, you can turn on a sixpence and go exactly where you want to, but I am doubtful at the moment. :( I so much want this to be perfect, as I adore Katamari.

benjamouth
03-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Yeah I tried it last night and didn't like the controls at all, didn't feel like paying $7 for it.