Hello 360 users

TheSilentXIII

hi i'm mostly new this my 2nd month on xbox live. I got my 360 and pc in august 2008. And bought a router a month later and had xbox live for 1 month till my dad broke the router in janruary 2009 so i had no live for 3 years, so i played fallout3 and nba for awhile until december i got a wii and a netgear router in christmas then bought the 50 feet ethernet cable wire. in my birthday on janruary and a 3 month gold live. My gamertag is the same as my username i have 3150 gamerscore and 20 friends, but in my previous account i played most when i had no live Was ShaggyEVILBLOOD. I had 10400 something gamerscore around there and 1050 achievents in fallout 3 and tons of achievents on that account, i made the new accout because of the free trial and had friends already and playing in a crew in 2k11, so add me on xbox live TheSilentXIII or in my other one ShaggyEVILBLOOD but i don't go on that account that much and no friends my old friends in school and cousin remove me bacuase i was never online on that account but i just add them in twitter and facebook, so add me. The games i have for now is cod 4, cod waw, left 4 dead, re5, nba 2k11, nba 2k10, fallout 3 and fallout new vegas. Have a great day.

:)