Hi : )

silentlybroken

Hi,

I signed up yesterday but thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a girl and 24 and in the final year of my (second) degree at Bristol UWE doing BSc Education and Psychology.

I'm fairly new to the xbox thing, I was very lucky and got an xbox 360 with kinect for my birthday. I wasn't expecting it at all, and absolutely love it, especially the kinect part. I also own a wii, which feels distinctly neglected now I have an xbox.

I've gamed on and off for years, but slacked until I got my xbox, and now I'm completely addicted again! I don't have many games sadly, due to being a poor student, but what I do have I enjoy thoroughly (although I cannot play CoD to save my life, much to the amusement of my boyfriend lol).

My xbox gamertag is silentlybr0ken (with a zero instead of an o lol) if anyone is wondering. I absolutely love to get achievements, so stumbling on this forum was great. It was an absolute saviour to me throughout playing mini ninjas.

My favourite games at present are Kinect Adventures and Naughty Bear, and I'm trying to finish off the achievements on kinect adventures (two to go woo) and actually get better at naughty bear (I'm useless at it! ) as well as pick up achievements. I also play stuff like GTA, Skate 3, Viva Pinata so it's a wide variety of random games there. I also adore Mini Ninjas but it's currently in time out cos I can't get the last achievement.

That was a slightly more lengthy introduction than I meant, sorry! Haha.

But hi : )