Did reviewers even play this game?

Frankyg88

Most reviewers give this game a score of below 5, I've even seen as low as a 3. This is my first game in the franchise and I must say it's definitely worth around the 7+ Mark.

Reviewers of this game Mark it down for things I have yet to come across even after 30 hours of play, not once has the camera hindered me and the only slow down I received was at the infinite battle after around 500+ swords and items where littered on the floor.

I will admit when I first played this game it was hair pulling frustration trying to figure out what to do yet after the 7 hour Mark the game clicks and you realise, 'shit, I make my own story'.

The whole premise of the game is taken from ancient tales of samurai or films you may have seen (Zatoichi - the blind swords man is a must see!) and it has a feel of truth about it.

The fact the game starts with you injured from the aftermath of a battle adds to the story telling even more, hell think up some 'your guy suffered from insomnia story' Or you worked for shuzen.

Even though this game doesn't hold your hand, has dated (not that bad) graphics and only 8 areas it's definatley my goty every year......