PDA

View Full Version : Choices

ParDougie113
02-24-2011, 02:04 PM
So now that the demo is out, who would you be in terms of class, Would you be a mage, rouge or warrior?

Also state why you would, just for fun.

EnteringtheCosmos
02-24-2011, 02:24 PM
So now that the demo is out, who would you be in terms of class, Would you be a mage, rouge or warrior?

Also state why you would, just for fun.

For the first time in any RPG i might choose rogue or mage for the first play-through, I usually choose the warrior/champion type first, sword and shield, two handed fighting style type guy.

Jamoo 1
02-24-2011, 02:29 PM
I would be a Rogue, Stealth and Surprise attack's are my specialty. ;)

BloodGodAlucard
02-24-2011, 03:32 PM
For my first playthrough, I'll be a custom male 2 handed warrior. I'll play as a custom male mage 2nd. Then a custom female dual wielding rogue for a third playthrough.

H2O
02-24-2011, 03:59 PM
I've always started as a rogue in bioware games since BG1 due in part to the lockpick ability. I like to be sure i can search everywhere.

I'm not sure for this one though as all the classes play well in the demo.

13ip0lar
02-24-2011, 06:41 PM
Mage ftw, I don't necessarily like magic casters in any game, but if you want to be good at something or have a challenge, you take the hardest class and play it first. Anyone can be a warrior or a rogue, melee combat...hard? el oh el

iToastMan
02-24-2011, 06:44 PM
I think for my first play through i'd use stock hawke without the beard as a dual dagger rouge, a normal female hawke mage and use it as a bloodmage as i am hoping there quite a lot of clashing between the blood mages in kirkwall, due to all the templars they said about in the demo.
Third one i'll use a custom 2 hand warrior if i can make a decent one :)

FSparacino4
02-24-2011, 08:10 PM
I usually steer clear of melee classes in MMOs and RPGs but I think I am going to play a dual whield rogue the first time through. Something about melee in this gane makes me feel more bad ass.