PDA

View Full Version : Games on Demand version Broke?

Conor x420a
02-24-2011, 02:37 PM
i bought this game from the marketplace and it seems to be broken :( everytime i finish the first level my xbox crashes i turn it off and on and it lets me start up the second level but once i get to the 4th i cant get past the loading screen it just dosnt load i left it for 20 mins and it wouldnt start up the next level so its on my gamertag now with 165g :( :( also i deleted it and redownloaded it witch took ages as its like 7GB and the same things just happened again has anyone elce had a problem like this? am i going to have to buy this game on disk to finish it?

thirdeblue
03-01-2011, 01:27 AM
I'm playing the games on demand version right now without any problems.

I was scrolling through my loaded games and saw this thing was almost 7 gigs. Just Cause 2 is only a little over 4. Bizarre.

Conor x420a
03-15-2011, 09:53 AM
The thing was i downloaded it on my xbox using my bros account so he could redownload it and we would both have it and the copy on my xbox worked fine when i was signed in as him so i signed in and signed in my bros account on a second controller and it let me get past the loading screens its still abit weird tho cuz it freezes quite alot on loading screens making it hard for me to get the collectables like if i missed one at the end of a lvl i gotta keep trying it hoping it dosnt freeze or i gotta do the lvl from start again gurr soon as i get 1000g on this poo im deleting it str8 off my HD

Asturgis
04-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Wow, calm down bro', use dots :) What you did may be the issue but when you buy a game, you can play it with different profiles, so I don't think it is. I know the reason, luckily for you. Sadly, there is nothing to do except to do except retrying after rebooting your Xbox AND YOUR TV, especially if like mine it is a model that adds frames so the game is even more fluid : 50% of the games on demand do that. Period. That's your explanation. Trust me, I've played a lot of them when I was sick for 6 months, and on 3 different systems for some of them to resolve the problem, or try to.