PDA

View Full Version : Delayed until 12/31/11

Louchavelli
02-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Just recieved an email from Amazon that my preorder has been moved back to December. Checked on their site and the release date has been delayed.

Damn, I was really looking forward to this one. At least I have DA2 to keep me company.

trecena
02-24-2011, 04:25 PM
I pre-ordered the augmented edition @ amazon.co.uk and same thing happened.
The release date has been changed but when i go check for the regular edition, it still says that it will be released on March 8, 2011.

if that can help, one of my friend told me the game will be released on May 2011.

Demendred
02-28-2011, 08:09 PM
Gamestop said it was pushed to August.

Kugsen
03-01-2011, 11:02 AM
No release date has been set, they just have to have one of the website and so they're just covering their asses.

Annoyingly on Amazon.co.uk it says March 8th when Square-Enix said months ago it wont be until after April.

Opiate42
03-07-2011, 03:52 PM
No release date has been set, they just have to have one of the website and so they're just covering their asses.

This^^ Haha!

Dec. 31 is a placeholder date for games with unspecified release dates, it's confusing but that's how it is. Inventory systems and databases have to have a date, but when no date is available...SOMETHING has to go there...

EB/Gamestope, Best buy and other stores have/had that date set for Mass Effect 3 and Gears of War 3 (until it got a release date), among other games.

Nothing to be too worried about. When a date is official, it will change.

I am incredibly stoked for this game....but day one or not will be depending on cash flow at the time!

hodge
03-08-2011, 04:58 PM
In case anybody has missed it or anything, the proper release date has been announced. The game will be released on August 23rd, 2011 in North America, August 25th in Australia and August 26th in Europe:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-7754-Deus-Ex--Human-Revolution-Gets-a-Proper-Release-Date.html

TheUglyCasanova
04-17-2011, 01:09 PM
So so far away..:( I've never pre-ordered a game that far in advance but I might with this since I will have $30 in amazon credit from my pre-order of Portal 2 and MK that will expire at the end of May so have to find something good to buy. Might just go with Crysis 2 or something instead though.